Newcastle United XI 1 - 1 Carlisle United - 20/01/09 - post match react... nah

Dave

I find it very disrespectful from jfk and ashley that us fans have not had an explanation why the italian and argentinian players didn't feature - earlier, jfk cited this as the purpose for the match - bastard!

I find it very disrespectful from jfk and ashley that us fans have not had an explanation why the italian and argentinian players didn't feature - earlier, jfk cited this as the purpose for the match - bastard!

FFS, they don't have to explain every detail of their work to the fans... settle down.

Guest icemanblue

FFS, they don't have to explain every detail of their work to the fans... settle down.

Well, no, they don't. But isn't that why we're in the mess we're in now?

Well, no, they don't. But isn't that why we're in the mess we're in now?

No, I don't think so... the fans just bleat about it because they're (understandably) frustrated about how shit we are.

I find it very disrespectful from jfk and ashley that us fans have not had an explanation why the italian and argentinian players didn't feature - earlier, jfk cited this as the purpose for the match - b******!

i actually think it is very fair to demand an explanation on this - the least they could do was come out and say that the loan deals didn't work out or something.... silence is not ok imo

Krul played in goal, the t**t of a chairman was standing next to Kinnear throughout.

Also Guthrie has torn his Hamstring and will be out for approx 6-8 weeks.

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

No training on the next pitch, I have done sport injuries's for 2 years he left the training ground on crutches, that is a tear not a sprain which is a mininum of 6 weeks.

Thought Lovenkrands was offered a deal last week, what's the delay in him signing it?

it's probably being typed up by the same room full of monkeys with typewriters that took 10 months to type one up for owen, so lovenkrands might sign come september time  O0

Krul played in goal, the t**t of a chairman was standing next to Kinnear throughout.

That's fucking terrible news, very serious. Getting a midfielder in is now even more important than ever - and yet is unlikely to make a difference, one player, no matter how good, will quickly succumb to the air of pessimism at the club currently. In short, we are fucked.

That's f***ing terrible news, very serious. Getting a midfielder in is now even more important than ever - and yet is unlikely to make a difference, one player, no matter how good, will quickly succumb to the air of pessimism at the club currently. In short, we are f***ed.

anyone else confirm this? it`s not been reported anywhere yet. Hope this is a load of bollox