The Kevin Keegan thread

The Prophet

We know there are three camps on the Kevin Keegan front. Those who will always stick up for him, those who backed Ashley over him and those who are sick to death of hearing about it in every other thread.

So why not create thread one thread where we can either slag him off or defend him until the cows come home. Think of it as an NE5 v The World type thread.

Enjoy.

We know there are three camps on the Kevin Keegan front. Those who will always stick up for him, those who backed Ashley over him and those who are sick to death of hearing about it in every other thread.

So why not create thread one thread where we can either slag him off or defend him until the cows come home. Think of it as an NE5 v The World type thread.

Enjoy.

Actually the problem is people slating Mike Ashley, then someone comes to defend him.  Then the whole Keegan walkout thing is brought up and why Ashley was wrong.  Then its 'keegan = bottler', then the defense of the guy.  Nice little summary :D

cp40 has a new home. :pow:

no, Im gonna start a,....Im too young to know what went on at Newcastle before 1992 , and therefore my opinions on Kevin Keegan , are based on hearsay only thread.

We should re-sign Chris Waddle. Discuss.

More pace than Duff, better end-product than N'Zogbia. Would take less pay...

no, Im gonna start a,....Im too young to know what went on at Newcastle before 1992 , and therefore my opinions on Kevin Keegan , are based on hearsay only thread.

We should re-sign Chris Waddle. Discuss.

More pace than Duff, better end-product than N'Zogbia. Would take less pay...

and cooks a nice spicy sausage.

Guest Heneage

Howay man, judge the man on situations not what went previous, his past work is appreciated but can't just excuse him of all blame because of it.

Keegan has to shoulder a proportion of the blame but clearly not as much as the likes of Ashley and Llambias.

To be honest, re appointing him was a foolhardy move and only really served to tarnish the reputation of a bloke who had generally done only good things for us.

Keegan has to shoulder a proportion of the blame but clearly not as much as the likes of Ashley and Llambias.

To be honest, re appointing him was a foolhardy move and only really served to tarnish the reputation of a bloke who had generally done only good things for us.

:clap:

Thread over tbh.

I love Keegen to bits for everything he has done for us, but the problem with him is he's a quiter!!! always has been and always will be, look at the stats, he's walked out on every team he has ever managed.

I'm just saying that maybe ashley isn't the monster you all have him made out to be?!

Guest Stephen927

I guess you have to respect him for being a man of principle. He was told one thing by Ashley and his pals and they didn't deliver.

We owe Kevin Keegan a lifetime of gratitude for what he has done for this football club, but his second spell at the club as manager has left a nasty smell.

I love Keegen to bits for everything he has done for us, but the problem with him is he's a quiter!!! always has been and always will be, look at the stats, he's walked out on every team he has ever managed.

I'm just saying that maybe ashley isn't the monster you all have him made out to be?!

He even knows his football

youtube.com/watch?v=Pkyd_ZRNVNQ