Drinking games

Pilko

Does anyone have any good drinking games that I haven't heard of?

The main ones I know are Ring of Fire, the Jeff Stelling one, Sour Shots and Black, Gay or Mackem. And the last two I mentioned there are shit. :lol:

Jeremy Kyle drinking game!

How does that one work?  I'd imagine you have to screw your face up so you look like a right horrible t*** then go round the bar starting fights between people you don't know before telling them how they need to sort their life out.  Jeremy Kyle is Satan's spawn!

Guest Stephen927

Jeremy Kyle drinking game!

How does that one work?  I'd imagine you have to screw your face up so you look like a right horrible t*** then go round the bar starting fights between people you don't know before telling them how they need to sort their life out.  Jeremy Kyle is Satan's spawn!

These are the rules;

1. Get some alcohol.

2. Get a shot glass.

3. Everytime he says one of the following catchphrases, take a shot.

The catchphrases:

Brave lady

A mother in turmoil, ladies and gentleman

This is the Jeremy Kyle show

Here on the Jeremy Kyle show

You're scum

You disgust me

Listen to me sweet

You're a disgrace

Why don't you get off your backside and get a job?

Those all important DNA results

Remember, there's two sides to every story

I respect that you've come on the show with your hands raised in the air

People in my ear are telling me to stay calm

Relating something to a family member/himself

Talking about taxpayers

Making someone sit comfortably in their chair

Let's bring on our shows psychotherapist, Graham

Grahams too professional to say this, so I will

Look at me

CONTRACEPTION

Can I talk please?

BE QUIET

When Jezza jumps up and down in a fit

...on national television

Know where I'm going to take you? Bootcamp

You told our researchers

And guess what, he was telling the TRUTH?

Where I come from, real men don't cry

Let's not pre-judge

If you were my daughter you'd be in bed my 8 young lady

This show is about truth

Your daughter is crying...go and hug your daughter

Leave as a family

I don't usually say this, but you shouldn't be together

Both go separate ways

I feel for you babe

I have never been so disgusted

Get off my stage

Oh, so you're one of the 4% the lie detector doesn't work for

It's here in black and white...he's a liar

You should prefer to be in solitary confinement than with him/her

You have gained my respect

This is a destructive relationship

A family literally being torn apart

Isn't it true that cannabis causes paranoia?

*pointing at security* you think you'll get to me before him?

Shortening someones name

s/he hasn't met me yet

s/he has a lot of explaining to do

Threatening to check up on someone

If you're gonna swear then you can get off my stage

STOP SWEARING

Promise me one thing..

Be a man

Let's take a breather

Where I come from, real men don't hit women

Do you take drugs?

I can't codone (enter behaviour) on this show

Why don't you use your drug money to buy nappies for your child?

You know what? I like you

Respect for coming on here

In all my time on this show I've never been so disgusted/shocked/appauled

Guest Stephen927

Only real problem is the times that the shows on, early hours of the morning, in the morning, or the afternoon, it isn't the best times to sit and play the drinking game.  :lol:

I've only played it once and that was using an episode that someone had Sky Plus'd. Only real trouble is it's quite a long list so either you get fucked dead early or you forget what you need to be taking a shot for.  :lol:

Jeff Stelling's Soccer Saturday Drinking Game:

- Everytime a goal is scored:- 1 shot of beer

- Every sending off:- 1 shot of Jager (or substitute)

- Half time:- Absolutley no alcoholic beverages may be imbibed during this period.

- Whenever Chris Kamara is talking:- You must be drinking

- Whenever Merson uses stupid rhyming slang (i.e."he's hit the beans on toast"!):- 1 shot of Jager

- In the second half, all teams can only be referred to by their nicknames:- Failure to do so results in a 3 beer shot penalty.

- Whenever Swindon Town appear on the vidiprinter: - Last person to shout out 'Mackerel' takes shot of Jager.

- Whenever Dundee appear on the vidiprinter:- Last person to shout out 'Football' takes shot of Jager.

- Everytime Phil Thompson says 'Stevie Gerrard':- 3 shots of beer.

- Everytime Jeff makes an 'A Trialist' joke:- 3 shots of beer.

- Everytime your team score:- 2 extra shots of beer

- Everytime Matty Taylor and 'Goal of the Season' are mentioned in the same sentence:- 1 shot of Jager

- Everytime Jeff calls Kenny Deucher 'The Good Doctor':- 1 shot of Whisky

- Any hint of racism (social or otherwise) from any of the pundits:- Quad bombs (4 jager+redbull) all round

- Everytime Hartlepool score a goal:- 3 shots of beer

- Everytime a pundit shouts off camera:- 2 shots of beer

- Everytime LeTiss is mentioned in connection with a takeaway: - 1 shot of Jager

- Whenever Chris Kamara says "its unbelievable Jeff", all drinks must be downed

- Everytime Jeff mentions "dancing in the streets of TNS: - 1 shot of jager

- Everytime Jeff says "its Doom and Gloom at..." - 1 shot of jager

- Everytime the team 'Keith' is referred to as just being one guy :- 1 shot of jager

- Everytime Brighton & Hove, or Daggers & Redbridge are jokingly referred to as two different teams playing the same oppo :- 1 shot of jager

- Everytime when Arbroath striker Kevin Webster scores and Stelling says "ohh, Sally will be pleased" :- 1 shot of Jager.

- Everytime anything bad happens to Craig Bellamy (injury, og, booked, arrested for assault etc.) :- 2 celebratory shots of the spirit of choice.

- Whenever Robbie Savage is either mentioned or his name appears on the vidiprinter, the last person to shout "[email protected]" :- 1 shot of Jager.

- Whenever Northampton Town appear on the vidiprinter, last person to shout out 'Cobblers' :- 1 shot of Jager

- Everytime Jeff sings "I feel good" when James Brown scores for Hartlepool :-1 shot of Jager

- You may only go for a piss at half time (3.45-4.00)

- Everytime Jeff says "There's been a goal at ______, but which way has it gone?" :- 2 shots of Jager

--------------------------------------------

Played this twice before, and it was pretty good. :lol:

- Half time:- Absolutley no alcoholic beverages may be imbibed during this period.

- Whenever Merson uses stupid rhyming slang (i.e."he's hit the beans on toast"!):- 1 shot of Jager

- In the second half, all teams can only be referred to by their nicknames:- Failure to do so results in a 3 beer shot penalty.

- Whenever Swindon Town appear on the vidiprinter: - Last person to shout out 'Mackerel' takes shot of Jager.

- Whenever Dundee appear on the vidiprinter:- Last person to shout out 'Football' takes shot of Jager.

- Everytime Matty Taylor and 'Goal of the Season' are mentioned in the same sentence:- 1 shot of Jager

- Any hint of racism (social or otherwise) from any of the pundits:- Quad bombs (4 jager+redbull) all round

- Everytime LeTiss is mentioned in connection with a takeaway: - 1 shot of Jager

- Everytime the team 'Keith' is referred to as just being one guy :- 1 shot of jager

- Everytime Brighton & Hove, or Daggers & Redbridge are jokingly referred to as two different teams playing the same oppo :- 1 shot of jager

- Everytime when Arbroath striker Kevin Webster scores and Stelling says "ohh, Sally will be pleased" :- 1 shot of Jager.

- Everytime anything bad happens to Craig Bellamy (injury, og, booked, arrested for assault etc.) :- 2 celebratory shots of the spirit of choice.

- Whenever Robbie Savage is either mentioned or his name appears on the vidiprinter, the last person to shout "[email protected]" :- 1 shot of Jager.

- Whenever Northampton Town appear on the vidiprinter, last person to shout out 'Cobblers' :- 1 shot of Jager

- Everytime Jeff sings "I feel good" when James Brown scores for Hartlepool :-1 shot of Jager

- Everytime Jeff says "There's been a goal at ______, but which way has it gone?" :- 2 shots of Jager

Quality game, sounds harder than the Withnail one...

I guess Power Hour is also known as Centurion.  Definitely the way to spring to the finish line.  It sounds easy but gets you royally fucked up very quick.  We usually do it Wednesday nights after Nickel Beers (where we also play Chandelier Quarters).  So luckily I have no class on Thursday.

Matchbox game, Hula Hula, 21s, Fuzzy Duck.. all decent games.

The first one does a number on you well easy.

A good one is to just watch a soap with your mates like Corrie or Emmerdale and give eachother 2-3 characters and every time that person comes on the screen and says something stupid/funny/whatever you decide how much they have to drink. Did that game a few times. Being any of the Dingles is bad times.

It lethal. I was near unconscious by the 80th minute. Granted it was the day kamara was covering the Popeh 7 - 4 reading game :lol:

Unbelieveable jeff!