Recommend me a language

The Prophet

OK my only previous experience of trying to learn a language was in school. They tried to rail-road us into learning German. Anyhoo my heart wasn't in it and now I kind of regret it because lets face it, it's a useful tool to have.

I know Mandarin Chinese and Arabic are probably two of the most useful, but two of the most difficult to learn. So I was thinking maybe start off with a less complex one such as Spanish or indeed German.

You can try Tagalog. It's fun, it's easy, and you learn a bit of Spanish with it too.

Maybe one of the scandinavian languages too. I speak a bit of Norwegian, and found it very easy to learn, and the birds over there are lush!

See no point whatsoever in learning a Scandinavian language. Even if you're planning on moving here, you'll get by very well with just speaking English and picking it up as you go along.

You can try Tagalog. It's fun, it's easy, and you learn a bit of Spanish with it too.

Maybe one of the scandinavian languages too. I speak a bit of Norwegian, and found it very easy to learn, and the birds over there are lush!

If youre gonna go for a nordic language and some birds, learn Icelandic.

And its much cheaper than norway, because our currency is shit.

come visit  ;D