JFK

Tooj

Guest Darth Toon

What's that now? 3 or 4 charges hanging over him?

3 at last count I think - the way things are looking he'll be spending the majority of his new 2 year contract up in the stands....

Would be embarrassing if only it wasn't the least of our worries.

What would happen to a player who had such bad disciplinary problems? Got to admit he sets a brilliant example to everyone else at the football club.

They'd get fined a couple of week's wages wouldn't they. Maybe it's the same for Kinnear. If so it's no wonder Ashley wants to give him a longer contract, not only will we have the cheapest manager in the league, but he'll end up having to pay half of it back.

Embarrassment. I know Brown's been charged aswell, but atleast he had the grace to admit his error.

I find it hard to believe that all Kinnear said was "enough", as he so claims. It was right infront of me and there was a good 30-second confrontation.

I would probably be he same with some of the decsions that have gone against us this season, I havn`t got the sun shines out of my arse approach to life. Try it for one match yourself bet you can`t do it without gobbing off something about the referee.  Isn`t Warnock the same ? yet everyone finds him funny and the media make joking fun about it.

Not defending it, I`ve just noticed how perfect some people on here try to come across.