New box office telephone number (and the price of calling it)

Thespence

The NUFC box office telephone number has changed to 0844 372 1892 with immediate effect.

The cost of calling this number from a standard BT line is 5p per minute with a 6p connection charge at all times.

The cost of calling this number from a mobile is anything up to 40p per minute.

See the old box office number which many people could contact for free as it was local 0191 number has now become 0844 number 5p from landlines.

Could not be arsed to start a new thread.

See the old box office number which many people could contact for free as it was local 0191 number has now become 0844 number 5p from landlines.

http://www.saynoto0870.com/search.php

Type in the number, 0870 0844 etc and it gives you the real number. Saves a fortune especially for free minutes on mobiles and free landline packages like I have.

No doubt someone will say this doesn't matter but I think it's a disgrace.

Fucking disgrace.

Still free if you only phone them from work :thup:

Who the fuk is going to ring that?

People who want tickets. It's just another way of fleecing loyal fans to make money on the cheap.

Yeah i guessed, i was just thinking about the down turn in people wanting tickets.  :blush: (backfire......Booowfff)

I'm not giving any more money to Ashley!! I'll buy my tickets online thanks very much!  thatll show them evil cockneys

That is quite possibly the reason for the change, to encourage more people to buy online.

Still stinks though.

I'm not giving any more money to Ashley!! I'll buy my tickets online thanks very much!  thatll show them evil cockneys

It's better doing it online anyway, buying away tickets online you just pay the price of the ticket but if you buy them over the phone you have to pay a booking fee.

5p a minute or the whole call? Only ever rang them about 3 times and the hold music was enough to kill my interest in ringing again. Online ftw.

Plus a connection cost I'd imagine.

Edit - 6p.

It's better doing it online anyway, buying away tickets online you just pay the price of the ticket but if you buy them over the phone you have to pay a booking fee.

No you don't.

No you don't.

Yes you do.

I'm sure I didn't pay one for the other games I've done over the phone this season but the bitch on the phone tried to charge me a £2.50 booking fee for my Man City ticket at which point I told her to get lost and that I'd do it online.

• 2 months later...

Updated the OP with mobile charges.

If those mobile charges are true I'm going to do my nut. The useless cunts have kept me on hold for 45 minutes, even though I was apparently 25th in the queue. I've been first in the queue for almost 5 minutes. CUNTS.