That new runway at heathtow

Slim

:celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb:

I for one wish these freaks would f*** off

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/07zV3lK8JT0sa/610x.jpg

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/04EkgXP03z9Pp/610x.jpg

You can tell that kid is really unhappy about it....i thought the government were tacking parents letting there kids stay off school.

Or maybe they are night  :rolleyes:

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0btxcW8aq95i1/610x.jpg

Looks like a right little hippy. f*** him.

At that age i think you don't really have much choice what you wear or how you look.  Only way he can change is by being a rent boy

Aye, he looks exactly like he's from one of those middle class families where the parents make them grow their hair long and call them Timothy or something similar.  He'll end up on the rugger team at Cambridge.

I for one wish these freaks would f*** off

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/07zV3lK8JT0sa/610x.jpg

Now just wait a minute here...in times of severe economic downturn, this happy band of eco-warriors are keeping themselves warm by protesting in the nearest (nicely heated) airport lounge, and at the same time they are supporting their local t-shirt industry. And it keeps them off the streets and out of the lunch clubs, thereby saving even more taxpayer money.

I applaud them.  :clap2:

Guest LucaAltieri

Just a quick point; these "freaks" would see little benefit to stopping climate change. They're out trying to do their bit for those that would be most affected by climate change like your ladyboy mates and others in the 3rd world.

It's easy to mock them. It's a little harder to put your own free time into making a positive change (or at least trying to).

The thing is, I bet those people would be some of those going on holiday in the summer complaining and shouting off because their flights are delayed due to congestion on the runways.

Doubt it. These are the sort of people who go en masse to naturist camp sites and spend evenings together knitting cardigans and swapping recipes for whatever you can do with tofu, before indulging in a bit of goat-slaughtering and sheep-worrying.

Guest LucaAltieri

You're making attacks on people based entirely on their views on politics - using fucking old stereotypes, too. There will be a variety of people there, and yeah, some of them hypocrites. They exist in all walks of life.

All the more reason why something as serious climate and energy issues need to be legislated well from the top rather than just relying on individuals to change their behaviour.

The airport expansion DOES make a joke out of the already flimsy carbon targets set by the government. These people want to call them on it. They're mocked for it.

As always, people won't start to give a fuck in any real numbers until it's too late.

Well done Luca Altieri.

Some real idiots revealing their true colours in this thread with silly attacks and silly assumptions.

Twats of the highest selfishishness order  (not the eco protestors).

Carbon targets, I'm guessing that quite a few of the protesters pictures would oppose nuclear power stations, even though these would reduce our carbon emissions by a huge wack. The trains atm are not eco friendly as the electricity is coming from a coal/gas power station (in the main).

Carbon targets, I'm guessing that quite a few of the protesters pictures would oppose nuclear power stations, even though these would reduce our carbon emissions by a huge wack. The trains atm are not eco friendly as the electricity is coming from a coal/gas power station (in the main).

most trains are still diesel but are still more eco friendly because of the ammount of emmission per passenger,in the same way that a bus is less eco friendly than a car but 1 bus is more eco friendly than 10 cars.

You're making attacks on people based entirely on their views on politics - using fucking old stereotypes, too. There will be a variety of people there, and yeah, some of them hypocrites. They exist in all walks of life.

All the more reason why something as serious climate and energy issues need to be legislated well from the top rather than just relying on individuals to change their behaviour.

The airport expansion DOES make a joke out of the already flimsy carbon targets set by the government. These people want to call them on it. They're mocked for it.

As always, people won't start to give a fuck in any real numbers until it's too late.

Well done Luca Altieri.

Some real idiots revealing their true colours in this thread with silly attacks and silly assumptions.

Do neither of you see that I was being sardonic/sarcastic on purpose? For fuck's sake! :lol:

Diesel trains need to be phased out. The East cost trains that run diesel all the way to inverness are crazy. It should run electric to edinburgh, then diesel onwards. New runway is needed, if they don't people will just fly to Schiphol etc.

Guest LucaAltieri

Well done Luca Altieri.

Do neither of you see that I was being sardonic/sarcastic on purpose? For fuck's sake! :lol:

You weren't the only one posting in here Mr. Messiah sir.

Diesel trains need to be phased out. The East cost trains that run diesel all the way to inverness are crazy. It should run electric to edinburgh, then diesel onwards. New runway is needed, if they don't people will just fly to Schiphol etc.

how many is that ? the majority of diesels will be suburban services and cross country services. ie where there aren't power lines.

Well done Luca Altieri.

That'll be another two posters you've got rid of GM.

Guest LucaAltieri

GM are you a chronc attention seeker? Do you have a false misguided sense of self grandeur?

Both mate. But that's why we love him  :smitten:

wanker.