February 4th - New Open NUSC Meeting - Download link (most of it) in OP

Tom_NUFC

Guest neesy111

why do we seem to have fat chairman / owner's in charge of the club!

just a thought

Good point. Mort was reasonably fit looking, he was well liked.

aye forgot about him

Guest Stephen927

He is looking to sell, not going to games and boycotting products will only damage the club.

He's putting money from his own pocket into paying wages.

"That money goes into Ashley's pocket" on about season tickets..  Jesus wept they've got a qualified accountant there, has he not seen the accounts or what?..  :nope:

Doing the maths, on a £600 season ticket isn't the VAT saving about £13 a year, i.e. about £1 a month? The admin cost of sending back the £1 would outweigh the refund, surely its a bit daft asking for this back?

"That money goes into Ashley's pocket" on about season tickets..  Jesus wept they've got a qualified accountant there, has he not seen the accounts or what?..  :nope:

Doing the maths, on a £600 season ticket isn't the VAT saving about £13 a year, i.e. about £1 a month? The admin cost of sending back the £1 would outweigh the refund, surely its a bit daft asking for this back?

No man, you have to criticise him for everything.  You'll never make the committee.

i couldnt give a shit who the manager is, i will turn up and watch the grass grow,....fool.

Given the amount of ill advised comments, blatent disregard of facts etc. I'm not sure you can call anyone in particular a fool for the view points expressed tonight.

No man, you have to criticise him for everything.  You'll never make the committee.

Have you considered attending mate?

i couldnt give a shit who the manager is, i will turn up and watch the grass grow,....fool.

Given the amount of ill advised comments, blatent disregard of facts etc. I'm not sure you can call anyone in particular a fool for the view points expressed tonight.

he sounded foolish when he said he didnt give a shit who the manager is.

Me? I'm back in London now, just made it back after the match on Sunday - would be a bit of a stretch going to the meeting - trying to listen online.

Don't think they have to send it back per month like, they'd send back the full amount for the time the new tax rate is in place in one go.  Still not going to be much though.

Me? I'm back in London now, just made it back after the match on Sunday - would be a bit of a stretch going to the meeting - trying to listen online.

I meant LLLO, but cheers. :thup:

He's put over £100m in, chances are he won't be getting any return out for fucking years.

All reducing the revenue streams will do is reduce the funds available for players & reduce chances of him finding a buyer.

They really are a bunch of deluded, self-important thick fuckers.