How do you watch the NUFC games?

Karjala
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just wondered, it seems at least 30 of the 38 league games are available to watch somewhere in the UK now, so how do people watch them?

I remember 5 years ago i was over the moon if i could get an online radio commentary stream of our matches, now i expect to watch every  one.

This season so far is pretty typical for me - one live from the gallowgate end (I live 6,000 miles away so its difficult for me to attend more), half a dozen or so at a pub (I live in a town with a large ex-pat community that has a place that opens early mornings for most games), on-line (setanta broadband, etc.), on a firends TV ten times or so, and if desperate radio (once so far this season).

tv, radio, stream, pub, live.

strangely enough since the beginning of last season ive never seen nufc win a game that ive watched on telly in a pub, and its been pretty frequent.  :dave: next time it's on a channel i dont have i'll resort to something else to try and break the curse.

Guest daveaha

Telly and Stream.  In Singapore they show at least 6 matches over the weekend... and good chance that Toon game is live

If the Toon is not in telly, then stream it !