Decky

madras

Decky...  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Decky...

• Makes me want to fuck a leprechaun (come back)
    • Makes me feel like a REAL man (come back for my benefit)
    • Makes me want to kick a puppy in the head (don't come back)
    • Makes me wish I was dead (please please god don't ever come back)

Guest lankybellwipe

:lol: :lol:

A certain Jockworld PF really should stop tormenting him! We all know he's joking, but Deckbabes really cannot reason between light hearted mockery, and all out verbatum attack!

Get back here and try to lighten up kidda!  O0

Guest lankybellwipe

I'm genuinely sorry.  :-[

Seriously.  :sadnod:

tbh honest Dave, you're the same with everyone, and we are all the same with everyone in our own way.  Not really your fault as such. Posh'n'Decks just needs to step back and chill instead of purchasing Womens Blobstrop Monthly magazine.

Guest lankybellwipe

The flouncer, has become the flouncee!  :celb:

Personally, I think he may have got a bit narced by some sarcastic comments on the Awards thread, after the hard work he put in 

Guest Stephen927

Personally, I think he may have got a bit narced by some sarcastic comments on the Awards thread, after the hard work he put in 

Just had a little peep at the Awards thread and theres nowt there that warrants quitting an internet forum  :laugh:

GM is a known arsehole on these forums (love you really you hairy gorrilla you  :smitten:) just gotta brush that shit off and get on with it, it's the internet man, Christ on a tricycle.

Just had a little peep at the Awards thread and theres nowt there that warrants quitting an internet forum  :laugh:

GM is a known arsehole on these forums (love you really you hairy gorrilla you  :smitten:) just gotta brush that shit off and get on with it, it's the internet man, Christ on a tricycle.

Couldn't agree more.

Tried to delete his account but I rejected it. Hasn't been back on since; at least not often, he might have been browsing a bit the next day. Basically GM was bullying him, because he thinks that bigger, more intelligent people have the right to push around smaller, thicker people with their more refined levels of wit.

Basically just needs a bit of time off I think. Also needs to man-the-fuck-up, the soft Irish tart.

Tried to delete his account but I rejected it. Hasn't been back on since; at least not often, he might have been browsing a bit the next day. Basically GM was bullying him, because he thinks that bigger, more intelligent people have the right to push around smaller, thicker people with their more refined levels of wit.

Basically just needs a bit of time off I think. Also needs to man-the-fuck-up, the soft Irish tart.

:lol:

* I don't mean that by the way. Should probably clarify that incase he reads it and declares holy war on me too.

Weakness is not an attractive trait in a man.

Neither is having a face like Andy's.

:lol: If you care to be fair, I am merely a product of the "bullying" I've received on here since I joined - I'm well known for my own stroppy antics and maybe I'm just an example of the worm who turned. Decky, get yourself back in here now man. And unblock me from sending you PMs as well you big tart.

Also, I love how Tooj is getting completely let off the hook thanks to LBW's shit-stirring, muck-raking and poo-throwing antics all being directed at me.  :dave:

Talk about being scapegoated. :huff:

* I don't mean that by the way. Should probably clarify that incase he reads it and declares holy war on me too.

It's not weakness, I just want him to post with me in the lost thread :aww:

Couldn't agree more.

You two-faced, back-stabbing bitch. :weep:

Weak, gay and lonely..... Get a grip man.

Neither is having a face like Andy's.

Both of those traits are overrated. Charisma is where it's at nowadays.

Weak, gay and lonely..... Get a grip man.

You identify me as being weak, gay and lonely, and then ask me to get grip of something?

I thought you said those traits weren't attractive?