Milner

toontownman

Fantastic performance again last night.

Im going to be gutted in January when he sticks both fingers up and walks to Villa.

Roeder should be doing his best to keep him here, doing more than Solano/Duff on both wings and tracks back alot better too.

Works hard but his final delivery is consistently crap. The cross for Luque's goal was totally out of character for him. I think he may have the ability, just needs a brain transplant. Perhaps we could get the op done two for the price of one and get Titus done at the same time

Works hard but his final delivery is consistently crap. The cross for Luque's goal was totally out of character for him. I think he may have the ability, just needs a brain transplant. Perhaps we could get the op done two for the price of one and get Titus done at the same time

His delivery has been poor for us but was a completely different story for Villa last season.

A lot of his good performances that I have seen have been down the left unfortunately form him!

Na I think he will stay, it was Fat Fred trying to sell him to Villa I reckon Roeder really did want to keep him.

Vannot fault the effort the lads puts into each game, end product is alcking but that can be and should be worked on.

We will be mental to sell him.

His delivery has been poor for us but was a completely different story for Villa last season.

A lot of his good performances that I have seen have been down the left unfortunately form him!

That's exactly what I said earlier in anotherv thread. I'd like to see him play down the left tommorow and stick Duffer down the right

That's exactly what I said earlier in anotherv thread. I'd like to see him play down the left tommorow and stick Duffer down the right

Also hurts teams to have your wingers crossing over and considering both can do a job in either wing its worth using.

Guest Ridzuan

I always thought that Milner will be a great player in the future and we should not sell him.I really hope he does stay with us for the whole season.

Milners biggest down point is his crossing, he is more than capable of running at defenders, he is a good dribbler, tracks back and his work rate is as good as anyone in the team including parker and his versatility is invaluable.

But he is certainly capable of putting a good ball in as we saw thursday night and the majority of last season with Villa. If he can cross like that more consistently, which is only a matter of time given his age and work rate on and off the pitch we will have a fantastic player on our hands.

If or when he goes to villa i think we will end up wishing we had kept him.

Guest Geordie_Paul

I agree totally, it's just his end product that needs worked on. I like players that are willing to run at defenders and he is one of them. Plus when the opposition has the ball he does a lot of closing down which is what i like to see!

Great player but just needs to work on his final ball i think.

One thing people shouldn't forget is that Milner is only 20. Most players aren't at their peak until their mid to late twenties. He's got plenty of time to improve. If NUFC sell him, especially for £4 million,  it would be madness. He can play on the left or the right hand side. We need versatile players, especially when money is tight and other areas of the squad need improving. Solano is in the last year of his contract and most people agree that he hasn't been at his best this season. Milner is the present and future. Solano is the present and the past.