Goalkeepers - What's next?

James
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Krul's out on loan isn't he? I guess it'll be Harper 1st choice with Forster on the bench.

I may be wrong with regards to Forster, but every time I've seen reserve highlights of him he's look pretty impressive. He's big, looks very brave and a good shot stopper.

Krul's out on loan isn't he? I guess it'll be Harper 1st choice with Forster on the bench.

I may be wrong with regards to Forster, but every time I've seen reserve highlights of him he's look pretty impressive. He's big, looks very brave and a good shot stopper.

Krul got recalled.

Probably the most pointless thread in history, who isn't going to vote 'Harper Starts, Krul on bench' ???

Well a couple people were making a claim for Forster elsewhere, so I thought I'd check.

I'm also a bit sceptical that people have seen enough, and would like to hear the views of those who go to reserves.

thats business, I suppose.

We're not talking about business. In this thread we're talking football. Sometimes I wonder if you even watch the football on the pitch, or just wait for James Alexander Gordon to announce our result, then come on here and bitch.

sorry, but your mixing me up with mandiarse the hindsight queen.

thats business, I suppose.

We're not talking about business. In this thread we're talking football. Sometimes I wonder if you even watch the football on the pitch, or just wait for James Alexander Gordon to announce our result, then come on here and bitch.

sorry, but your mixing me up with mandiarse the hindsight queen.

Go on then, I challenge you to give a meaningful football contribution to this thread. Do you even know who Tim Harper, Steve Krul and Nile Forster are?