Manchester City 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 28/01/09 - post match reaction from p24

Dave

Guest sicko2ndbest

???

Presence is exactly what he doesn't have IMO. He's as weak as piss.

As a central midfielder he has more presence than Butt, Guthrie and Geremi, as a center half i agree

Guest Stephen927

Jeff Winter's thoughts on the possible penalty claims...

Newcastle United have been the subject of penalty decisions so often this season and many have been given against them.

Despite being overrun in the first half against Manchester City, they thought that they should have had a penalty when Steven Taylor went down under a challenge from Micah Richards. I honestly thought that it was just a coming together of two players.

If Toon fans disagree with that one then how about when their old favourite Craig Bellamy was armed off by Bassong?

So I think those two incidents just about even themselves out.

"I have seen them given" say the “experts". Well, I am not giving either so it stays at 2-1 to City.

Verdict: Remains 2-1 to Manchester City

http://www.jeffwinterentertainmentandmedia.co.uk/loi/0809030.html

Newcastle United have been the subject of penalty decisions so often this season and many have been given against them.

Despite being overrun in the first half against Manchester City, they thought that they should have had a penalty when Steven Taylor went down under a challenge from Micah Richards. I honestly thought that it was just a coming together of two players.

If Toon fans disagree with that one then how about when their old favourite Craig Bellamy was armed off by Bassong?

"I have seen them given" say the “experts". Well, I am not giving either so it stays at 2-1 to City.

I prefer this site.................

www.giveafuckwhatthatfatsmoggytwatthinks.com

Nothing to do with that, but what an absolute twat that man is.

Coming together? Fucking hell. :lol:

Must have missed Richards' arms wrapped right around Taylor.