I Can't See Us Winning Another Game This Season.

Crumpy Gunt

unfortunately, we just dont win away games - so forget about them.

we've got man u, chelsea and arsenal - so forget about them.

that leaves sunderland, everton, pompey, boro and fulham. take that as a good thing or a bad thing.....

I need to be proved wrong in the next 180 minutes we play or relegation will be almost a certainty.

Hard to disagree with that. Still think we'll scrape up. Expected a loss tonight, by a more heavy margin, next two games has always been my thinking.

We should just write to the FA and ask them to relegate us. No point even trying to stay up - we're definitely going down so why even bother turning up. There's just no point.

Let's just admit we're the worst team in the league and ask to finish 20th. They'd be doing us a favour tbh.

unfortunately, we just dont win away games - so forget about them.

we've got man u, chelsea and arsenal - so forget about them.

that leaves sunderland, everton, pompey, boro and fulham. take that as a good thing or a bad thing.....

10 points, if we're lucky.

We should just write to the FA and ask them to relegate us. No point even trying to stay up - we're definitely going down so why even bother turning up. There's just no point.

Let's just admit we're the worst team in the league and ask to finish 20th. They'd be doing us a favour tbh.

Good point. After losing what should have been the easiest win of the season tonight, what can we hope for now.

:thup:

Good point. After losing what should have been the easiest win of the season tonight, what can we hope for now.

he's taking the piss

he's taking the piss

Really?

Aye, it'd certainly save embarassment and the excruciating pain of watching and living the next few months.

With so many players out and 2 key players having to go off during the game as well.  How we didn't win it I'll never know.  We've got such a great record at Man City as well.

Next 2 games and Ashley coming up with some funds for players are both vital....injuries are becoming more of a factor...we need to strengthen the squad significantly.

whers the joke billy.....WHERES THE JOKE ?

With so many players out and 2 key players having to go off during the game as well.  How we didn't win it I'll never know.  We've got such a great record at Man City as well.

I was thinking of adding to this thread but I couldn't get anywhere near that one.  :lol:

I know. We've outspent them this window too. Fucking simple win, thrown away. I didn't see this coming at all.

Exactly. Every other team that has played City has beaten them. We lost against them.

We don't deserve to be allowed to even play the fucking sport, let alone win a game or two.

I know. We've outspent them this window too. Fucking simple win, thrown away. I didn't see this coming at all.

All down to Llambias and that fucking scarf.