Is Joe Kinnear The Worst Manager In The Prem?

NG32

They just showed a clip of him on either SSN or Sentanta, i'm switching between both so cant remember. He was talking about Charles Insomnia! Took him 2 attempts, still said i wrong so just called him "Charlie". What a cuntbag!

'insomnia...inzognia..........Charlie'

:lol:

Thats it! Fucking hilarious! I'm hoping its because he couldnt give a fuck what to call him as he's flogging him for a nice price! In reality, we'll get an old button, a half sucked sweet and some fluff! lol!

Kinnear is more embarrassing, but Tony Adams is hands down more inept.

He took a FA Cup winning squad and managed to transform it into one of the worst in the Prem.

Not his fault tbf that his best players have been sold.

Guest aoliversaknob

http://tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:vwa3drRkLY6QmM:http://img.skysports.com/07/10/218x298/TonyAdams_581452.jpg

and

http://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:sA8NmSUkTlPX4M:http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/10_02/Southgate2_468x651.jpg

Are the only ones stopping him from being the worst manager in the Premiership

At least these two talk sense when in the media spotlight rather than the shite JFK talks. As reagrds to football they are probably as bad as each other.

http://tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:vwa3drRkLY6QmM:http://img.skysports.com/07/10/218x298/TonyAdams_581452.jpg

and

http://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:sA8NmSUkTlPX4M:http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/10_02/Southgate2_468x651.jpg

Are the only ones stopping him from being the worst manager in the Premiership

At least these two talk sense when in the media spotlight rather than the shite JFK talks. As reagrds to football they are probably as bad as each other.

Have you listened to some of Adams' interviews? Granted, not as bad as  :kinnear:, however he spouts some fucking odd stuff

He took a FA Cup winning squad and managed to transform it into one of the worst in the Prem.

Portsmouth were paid handsomely for those signatures. He should have replaced them.

Besides, what they have left still isn't that bad.

Guest aoliversaknob

okay maybe I was a little hasty but I was trying to give him some leeway given that he might be pissed. The plonky that he was!

Was still doing an awful job before they got sold.

All things considered, he's hands down the worst... followed by Adams, and i doubt Sbragia will be able to stomach it either. What a surprise, all caretaker-come-permanent managers. Yet boards across the country continue to do it. Mental. Clubs never learn. :nope:

Guest Alan Shearer 9

There are so many games we should have picked up extra points from, we'd be relatively safer now if we had. 2-0 up vs Stoke and we drop 2 points. Unbelievably shit, and that is rewarded with relegation.

There are so many games we should have picked up extra points from, we'd be relatively safer now if we had. 2-0 up vs Stoke and we drop 2 points. Unbelievably shit, and that is rewarded with relegation.

The ones that stand out for me (and i'm being lenient here) are -  Home: Wigan, Stoke. Away: Mackems, Fulham. That should have been eight points at the very least and we got two. I'd say atleast three of those results were down to total managerial incompetence.

We'd be on 29 points then and barely concerned.

we had the worst club management in Prem. not fair just pointing finger at kinnear because people above him which appointing him at first place. we had the most fucking clueless club management whatsoever. i never seen club management done like this before unless their aiming was just avoiding relegation. no squad depth, talentless manager, & just running with aimless direction.

we had the worst club management in Prem. not fair just pointing finger at kinnear because people above him which appointing him at first place. we had the most fucking clueless club management whatsoever. i never seen club management done like this before unless their aiming was just avoiding relegation. no squad depth, talentless manager, & just running with aimless direction.

i think ashley had no idea what he was getting into, had little understanding of football, and is now way out of his depth, same for his chairman.

All things considered, he's hands down the worst... followed by Adams, and i doubt Sbragia will be able to stomach it either. What a surprise, all caretaker-come-permanent managers. Yet boards across the country continue to do it. Mental. Clubs never learn. :nope:

sorry mate, but i cant help thinking your getting the size of club muddled with whether or not we should beat them. have a look at fulhams home record- theyve lost one game, and won most of them. wigan are 7th in the league, although i concede the bramble goal was down to poor marking. stoke ill give you, but sunderland i wont. i just dont think we have any right to "expect" to beat anyone given how far most teams in the league have improved and how far we have fallen.

sorry mate, but i cant help thinking your getting the size of club muddled with whether or not we should beat them. have a look at fulhams home record- theyve lost one game, and won most of them. wigan are 7th in the league, although i concede the bramble goal was down to poor marking. stoke ill give you, but sunderland i wont. i just dont think we have any right to "expect" to beat anyone given how far most teams in the league have improved and how far we have fallen.

I think you quoted the wrong post but i know what you're getting at. ;)

With the players in the squad i fucking demand six points from games at home to Wigan and Stoke - sorry like. We got bummed by a shite Mackem outfit that was on the brink of crumbling under Keane. Again - with the squad we had we should have got atleast a draw (Jonas on the bench ffs?). Fulham - when we equalised there was only gonna be one winner. Then we conceded the pen, not Joe's fault i know, but the tactics after that fucking were. Chucked Owen on and went long ball. Aye, righto.

The Wigan one i suppose i can excuse him for - but then Wigan had none of their first choice strikers there, and were a man down...

Eight points from that lot with the players we had should have been no problem, and it wouldn't have been for a competent manager.

agreed, on paper we should be beating these teams without breaking a sweat. but- on paper we should be challenging for Europe at the minimum. these teams like wigan, stoke etc are well run and have no pressure on them at all, and as such have massively overacheived. we should be looking at Wigan as a kind of model to run our club i reckon. to be honest, JFK has done a lot wrong, but there are so many other factors to consider, im not sure if we sacked him and brought in Mourinho id have that much confidence in him doing well for us