Am I the only one..........

pedro111

Totally disinterested in the title race and the 'big' four in general at the moment?

Now, I listen to the radio a lot, mostly in my car and tune in usually to stations like Talkshite etc etc., I know lol  :lol:

Invaribly the talk most of the time centres around the big four (and Spurs), but lately, well for a good two year I find this look coming on my face :kinnear: at the mere mention of 'Arsenal fans being so upset becasue they are not winning owt', or Liverpool fans 'wanting the man who won the the Champions League only a few years ago sacked casue they keep drawing in the league' etc etc etc.

I honestly despair at these discussions.  I really do.

Even MOTD, I try to avoid their games like the plague, and then pop it on for the last 5 minutes to see our now customary defeat.

I realise this is total jealousy on my part but our current plight is truely woefull and you have to laugh at these fans of the big four coming on the radio and going on like its the end of the world casue they drew a game ffs.

I challenge you, Is there ANYBODY out there more uninterested in the title race than me?!?

I think not!  :lol:

No, I really couldn't give two stuffs - Newcastle finishing as high above 17th as possible is the most important thing.

Maybe if another club outside of the big four monopoly was closing in on having a go at the title (Aston Villa are starting to) then I guess I would care more.

I long for the day that Ferguson parts company with Man Yoo. I'm convinced their strangle hold on the league will leave with him.

Just like on FM.

(Steve Coppell takes over and they finish 12th the season after)

Bottom the new top really, far more interesting.

I like your thinking, its the in thing to do .

haha yeah, all about the bottom 4 nowadays, the top is so yesterday, surely its a privilege to get into the championship...i mean, it has the word Champion in it!

plus, the top bores me to tears..

As long as Liverpool don't win I'm happy, hopefully Villa or the Arsenal will but in truth i'm not arsed. Had to switch 6-0-6 off last night due to the nature of the calls. 4 out of the first 5 L'pool fans wanted Benetiz sacked and the first Chelsea wanted rid of Scolari - prats the lot of them

As long as Liverpool don't win I'm happy, hopefully Villa or the Arsenal will but in truth i'm not arsed. Had to switch 6-0-6 off last night due to the nature of the calls. 4 out of the first 5 L'pool fans wanted Benetiz sacked and the first Chelsea wanted rid of Scolari - prats the lot of them

Couldnt agree more, tbh.

The only reason im paying any sort of attention to the race is in hope that liverpool dont win it...

First of all can we get out of the habit of calling them the "big four" they were there fore 3 or 4 years but other clubs have waded in and out recently too, just look at Villa now and it wasn't THAT long ago we were in the top 4 or 5.

Anyhoo, aye I am totally disinterested in them at the moment, apart from the big games like Liverpool vs Chelsea this weekend, but even then I wont give a shit aboutt hat because we play S*nderland 1st.

Guest Jungle Barry

On one hand i'm absolutely pig sick of the whole premier league circus even more so now those knackas at man city are waving around 100m or more for a single player. The whole thing has become a vulgar, greedy farrago.

On the other hand i'd be gutted to see us get relegated and not be part of it.

With regards to villa it's interesting to see what a good manager with a modest amount (in relation to the above) of money and most importantly patience can achieve, they remind me of us in 2001-2002 when we pipped leeds to fourth. I hope they get it.

I'm so disintrested I don't even know whos top, I echo the "Anyone but Liverpool" brigade though.

Lol same here!!!!

:laugh: , Seems I have a rivial in the disinterested stakes.  The furthest up the league table I look is 11th!  :lol:

Guest saintscoobz

I really dont care who wins the league or gets relegated.  The only league positions i ever care about is where the toon finish and if thats above the mackems.