Charles N'Zogbia joins Wigan Athletic for fee believed to be £6.5m

Nicky

"First of all, I wish to apologise to the fans for wanting to leave the club," Sky Sports News reports N'Zogbia as saying.

"However, I have been insulted by Joe Kinnear. I will never play for him again while he remains Newcastle manager.

"The club are aware that there are offers on the table for me and they should accept one of them."

Absolutely disgraceful attitude and behaviour. Not only does it drag us down but I'd hope it would put off potential clubs from signing him. But then again that would mean we're stuck with him and if he's going to act so pathetically than I don't for a second trust his performances on the pitch would be adequate.

He said he knows theres offers on the table,  and wants us to accept one.  He'll never play for JFK again.  I'll edit top post when i find the statement.

What a fucking horrible little cunt

Guest Heneage

What happened to the plucky young lad from France, needs to sort his head out and sack anyone that's advising him. The club knew his injury was a load of bollocks and that he was fine.

Shame we didn't get decent money for him yet.  Can't see clubs want to pay too much given our state and that he's got one terrible attitude.  He's got pace and running in him, but fuck all end product.  Hope he goes to another club and gets found out.