Charles N'Zogbia joins Wigan Athletic for fee believed to be £6.5m

Nicky

Charles N'Zogbia is the absolute epitome of what is wrong with the modern footballer.

I can't believe any other manager would want to bring in a player with such a disgusting, abhorrent, selfish, greedy, pathetic attitude. He can leave to some shitty French club for all I care, I'll pay for his travel if he wants.

Guest timmy boy

Odious French c***. In a battle for survival this is the sort of guy we can do without, shame because he's one of the few attacking players we have who has genuine pace.

Not only does it drag us down but I'd hope it would put off potential clubs from signing him. But then again that would mean we're stuck with him and if he's going to act so pathetically than I don't for a second trust his performances on the pitch would be adequate.

Not condoning the fucker's behaviour for one second, but this is just another example of where we are at the moment. :undecided:

All going to absolute shit.

Tbf Kinnear's comments were a load of shit. :lol: Insomnia ffs. And given the personal vendetta he has against other fringe players in the squad - freudian?