Charles N'Zogbia joins Wigan Athletic for fee believed to be £6.5m

Nicky

OUr best player fucks his ankle, our best CM out for 2 month, now our best fit player doesn't want to play for us because our manager is such a clueless cunt. Our club is a mockery.

What next man ?

A defeat on sunday would top things off superbly

Ah well at least we don't have to pay him any more as he's in breach of contract.

When asked about the news by Sky Sports Kinnear refused to comment:

http://the-lulz.com/albums/userpics/10001/Dog_cupcake_tease.gif

He's a fucking disgrace. Lets be honest, he hasn't put in a good run of games since the vesy start of last season. His attitude stinks and he doesn't offer much to us because of that. Shame because he could be a very good player, but with that sort of attitude we don't need him. Fuck off you horrible little bastard. I won't lose any sleep over him. Lets be honest, as far as consistent performers and contribution when they do play go we miss Beye, Barton, Guthrie, Owen, Viduka and Martins so much more.

Ah well at least we don't have to pay him any more as he's in breach of contract.

When asked about the news by Sky Sports Kinnear refused to comment:

http://the-lulz.com/albums/userpics/10001/Dog_cupcake_tease.gif

;D

It's been obvious for a while that N'Zogbia has to go. He clearly rates himself very highly and his priority is engineering a move away from the club rather than helping us out of our current predicament. No heart, no fight, no guts, no loyalty, no morals and only an average amount of talent. See you later Charlie you spineless prick, you'll be missed like a bad case of the clap.

That said, hopefully all of these players wanting to leave the club will make Ashley realise that offering Kinnear the permanent job is a very bad idea.

OUr best player fucks his ankle, our best CM out for 2 month, now our best fit player doesn't want to play for us because our manager is such a clueless cunt. Our club is a mockery.

What next man ?

Are you defending N'Zogbia? No doubt Kinnear is clueless and I wouldn't want to play for him much either if I was in his shoes. But he's paid far too much by us, we've put him on the road career-wise, we've supported him through thick and thin, the fans have done nothing against him... what I am getting at is that now is not the time to be so selfish. Play till the end of the season, and get over yourself. If you want out, be professional and keep it in-house. Speaking out like he has done and via his agent is indefensible.

Are people really blaming this all on Kinnear and that insomnia comment? Come on, he's wanted out for ages, if that has anything to do with it then he just wants to make himself look better.

Christ he gets paid a week what we'd like to get paid in a year, it doesn't matter how clueless the manager is, he should be playing for the fans at least, these spoilt bastard players just get on my tits. Does he not realise how stupid it makes him look? ANy Manager out there with half a brain will be saying well he aint coming here and saying that about me.  I hope he gets relegated to the reserves and stays there for the rest of this contract.

What next man ?

Are you defending N'Zogbia? No doubt Kinnear is clueless and I wouldn't want to play for him either if I was in his shoes. But he's paid far too much by us, we've put him on the road career-wise, we've supported him through thick and thin, the fans have done nothing against him... what I am getting at is that now is not the time to be so selfish. Play till the end of the season, and get over yourself.

Are people really blaming this all on Kinnear and that insomnia comment? Come on, he's wanted out for ages, if that has anything to do with it then he just wants to make himself look better.

I'm not defending N'Zogbia. He is a whinging stroppy twat with an attitude that stinks. Good player though.

mental!!!

all because he mis said his name???  what a cock!

for 20k a week joe could go on sky sports and call me a "s*** eating donkey raper" and it would not offend me in the slightes!

Properly PMSL - I've got fucking tears rolling down my face. This is the funniest thread i've read for a very long time..

mental!!!

all because he mis said his name???  what a cock!

for 20k a week joe could go on sky sports and call me a "s*** eating donkey raper" and it would not offend me in the slightes!

Properly PMSL - I've got fucking tears rolling down my face. This is the funniest thread i've read for a very long time..

:lol:

Guest Heneage

I hope we make it through to the summer. Then all those involved including Ashley need to go, anyone who thinks this relationship is work-able, clearly felt Chernobyl was "A bad day at the office".