Charles N'Zogbia joins Wigan Athletic for fee believed to be £6.5m

Nicky

It's been obvious he wants to leave for a while now. I doubt that he wants to leave just because Kinnear said his name wrong, but he has hardly performed for a good season and a half in order to secure a move away.

When he first arrived I was very impressed as he had pace, delivery and even chipped in with a few goals. Now though most of his time is spent either out of position (lack of adaptability is not very good as Aston Villa often deploy Reo Coker at RB iirc) or half arsed. He has played for France at U21 level, but he is not good enough to play for the full side. His main strength is running with the ball, but he can be headless at times.

I reckon Kinnear had that little dig calling him Insomnia on purpose.

:kinnear:

He is truly a dreadful manager. We are not f**king Wimbledon.

Get rid of both of them .

This.

He can join the growing list of jumped up whingeing french piss-taking fucks who have taken good wages from the club before getting beyond their station, a la Domi, Goma, Distin.   I honestly wouldn't bother with the fuckers.  The way this is playing out, we will have a bunch of 17 yr olds playing on Sunday and tbh, they would probably have more fitness and fight than half this bunch of overpaid journeymen.

Guest Stephen927

SSN blaming it on the mess up with his name is only making him look like a bigger tit.

Hats off to Sky Sports News everybody.

Apparently it's because Kinnear called him Insomnia.

Here's hoping after the mackem match he calls Butt "a ginger t*** with a two inch penis"

Given that I feel like dogshite at the moment that sentence cheered me up no end.

Knowing our luck Butt would come out and say "I didn't like what JK said but to be fair to him its quite true, I love working under such an honest man"

I reckon Kinnear had that little dig calling him Insomnia on purpose.

:kinnear:

He is truly a dreadful manager. We are not f**king Wimbledon.

Get rid of both of them .

This.

He can join the growing list of jumped up whingeing french piss-taking f***s who have taken good wages from the club before getting beyond their station, a la Domi, Goma, Distin.   I honestly wouldn't bother with the fuckers.  The way this is playing out, we will have a bunch of 17 yr olds playing on Sunday and tbh, they would probably have more fitness and fight than half this bunch of overpaid journeymen.

Aye.

Guest Anth.Nufc

What a dick! over that, we have no time for people like that at the moment see ya :morph:

You work at Sea don't you? Spit in his drink next time (if he is still here).

Aye could be working at Attic on sunday night and martins nzogg etc normally make an apperance.

Guest Heneage

What a dick! over that, we have no time for people like that at the moment see ya :morph:

You work at Sea don't you? Spit in his drink next time (if he is still here).

Aye could be working at Attic on sunday night and martins nzogg etc normally make an apperance.

I would be amazed if N'Zogbia went out in the middle of newcastle after tonight.