Charles N'Zogbia joins Wigan Athletic for fee believed to be £6.5m

Nicky

Arteta would be among first choice for England IMO. Used to playing on the left n all.

Lennon - Lampard - Barry/Carrick - Arteta

Gerrard

Rooney

Kezman has more nationalities than an Atlas, plus he has played for a sunderland 11 so his opinion on this should be void ;)

N'zogbia can fuck off though although I do like the idea of giving him a sub appearance then freezing him out so he can't play any international football the arrogant little twunt! :)

Cesc will surely start more than one game at the world cup, and he'll be first choice by the time of the next EC.

Man, can't believe all of a sudden we have so many world class players from midfield onwards. I'm watching Mallorca - Sevilla and thinking that Valero is having a very good season too and in years past he would surely be in the running for the squad. Yet he has not a chance.

Do you rate Silva?

I'm not watching Spanish games that often but I'd have him in the squad instead of Xavi..

Xavi's undroppable. Really, he is one of the best midfielders in the world and even if you think that Silva or Cesc are better (I don't) his experience running games at the very top is unvaluable.

The problem with Silva is that he is way better through the middle than in the left, but he started as left winger so for now I'd put in there. We play a loose diamond anyway, so our wingers aren't really wide men.