Charles N'Zogbia joins Wigan Athletic for fee believed to be £6.5m

Nicky

Guest sicko2ndbest

First of all I wish to apologise to the fans for wanting to leave the club," he said in a statement.

"However, having been insulted by Joe Kinnear, I will never play for him again while he remains Newcastle manager.

"The club are aware that there are offers on the table for me and they should accept one of them."

"First of all, I wish to apologise to the fans for wanting to leave the club," Sky Sports News reports N'Zogbia as saying.

"However, I have been insulted by Joe Kinnear. I will never play for him again while he remains Newcastle manager.

"The club are aware that there are offers on the table for me and they should accept one of them."

Clearly thinks all geordies are as thick as Steven Taylor. :lol:

Can someone link me to the actual interview in which he says Insomnia? I watched the one on the BBC site post-Man City, didn't catch him say Insomnia though. Called him 'Charles' aswell, as opposed to Charlie... which leads me to think there's another interview somewhere...

http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid958992159/bctid9334917001

Obi Martins?

Can the entire Xisco fiasco be down to his inability to say his name?

Guest Heneage

It would be funny if in response to this statement, they sacked Kinnear :lol:

:lol:

I genuinely don't know what's going through his head. From a personal stand point or a business sense. If you don't go in the 3 days thats left, you might as well never leave your house as you will not be welcome on the streets of Newcastle.

Guest Howaythetoon

First of all I wish to apologise to the fans for wanting to leave the club," he said in a statement.

"However, having been insulted by Joe Kinnear, I will never play for him again while he remains Newcastle manager.

Like I said, just an excuse for the cunt.

Him, Shay, Owen and any fucker else that wants out can fuck off. They don't deserve to be playing for our club.

He wanted out anyway, he's making the absolute most of that comment. It's just an excuse to leave quicker and to make himself look more innocent in this latest debacle.

I know its easy to say as I dont follow any other club in the slightest but is there another football club like NUFC on the planet for utter, utter madness ?

The sheer madness of it all is what makes this club, I thrive on it & despair at it.

Guest Howaythetoon

He wanted out anyway, he's making the absolute most of that comment.

I'm glad he is because whatever club he goes to next he'll get the piss ripped out of him and I don't think he has the mental capacity to deal with that. What a joke he is :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

By the way, this whole insomnia business could just unite our dressing room, I imagine tomorrow morning they'll be talking about this and pissing themselves laughing like we are.

Like I said, just an excuse for the c***.

Him, Shay, Owen and any fucker else that wants out can f*** off. They don't deserve to be playing for our club.

He's definitely just using it to further his agenda.

Very pathetic as it makes him look a complete nutcase.

I agree with you too. We can't afford to have anyone who is not committed to playing for the club if we are to stay up.

Might just be the tip of the iceberg,, half the dressing room could feel same way about Kinnear for all we know. Judging by the half-hearted way they play sometimes it's not like they're having any fun.

Or maybe once he's gone the whole dressing room will breathe a sigh of relief, who knows.

Meh. Doesn't surprise me. JFK has no player management skills and lacks the respect of the players.

Zoggy has said stupid things in the past and will probably continue to do so at other clubs... and this being Newcastle, I fully expect him to pull a "JDT" on us and do very well, eventually ending up at a top team and getting regularly capped by France.

You know its true.