Striking crisis, so what? Carroll and Lovenkrands could just do the business

The Prophet

Guest Stephen927

Carroll and Lovenkrands could be a fruitful partnership.

Didn't see Carroll lose many high balls against City, and Lovenkrands still looks nippy, so could run into the flanks like we have missed for so long.

i will say it again! løvenkrands is w...! He can only surprise.....he is average at best! he is best on left wing....not sure what role he had in the 1 good season he had at rangers!

He is not a striker.....and suggesting him and caroll together in our newcastle utd attack is just madness. average championship level at best!

REMEMBER WE DIDN´T FIGHT ANY OTHER CLUBS TO GET HIS SIGNATURE.....NOT EVEN SCANDINAVIAN CLUBS (i believe)

he should leave with kinnear in the summer if we manage to stay up!

Ive saw Lovenkrands play twice. Twice against Berwick in the Scottish Cup. Rangers, and him were terrible and took 150mins to break Berwick down in the reply. Lovenkrands was still terrible and didnt score one of the 3 goals.

i will say it again! løvenkrands is w...! He can only surprise.....he is average at best! he is best on left wing....not sure what role he had in the 1 good season he had at rangers!

He is not a striker.....and suggesting him and caroll together in our newcastle utd attack is just madness. average championship level at best!

REMEMBER WE DIDN´T FIGHT ANY OTHER CLUBS TO GET HIS SIGNATURE.....NOT EVEN SCANDINAVIAN CLUBS (i believe)

The thread was meant to be a bit tongue in cheek but OK. It's not like the title said "ZOMG!11!!!!1 best partnership ever" is it?

Lovenkrands is average but he can run with the ball and finish, that in itself will cause problems. Combined with Carroll's height and ability to win the ball in the air will provide service of sorts. Wasn't his best season the season he played up front for part of it?

Guest Stephen927

The thread was meant to be a bit tongue in cheek but OK. It's not like the title said "ZOMG!11!!!!1 best partnership ever" is it?

Lovenkrands is average but he can run with the ball and finish, that in itself will cause problems. Combined with Carroll's height and ability to win the ball in the air will provide service of sorts. Wasn't his best season the season he played up front for part of it?

Played up front in his last season and scored 14 goals.

• 3 months later...