Are we preparing for a life in the "Championship" ?

Guest Phil K

..........as opposed to challenging for the championship 10 years ago ?

I suppose bread and butter players aren't as volatile, and will always give their best but hells bells..... :-[

Good riddance to Insomnia by the way. Or "Soggy Beer",  or "N'Sod Me", or "N'Sob here" the list is endless.

Hope he enjoys the heady lights and champagne and catwalks of Wigans nightlife....

Guest johnson293

No we are preparing for a battle to stay in the league Nolan and taylor will help us do that

^ This.

Would rather have either of those two in the side, than someone who isn't giving his all when we need it, and who doesn't want to play for the only man that was prepared to take the job on back in September.

I suppose bread and butter players aren't as volatile, and will always give their best but hells bells..... :-[

Good riddance to Insomnia by the way. Or "Soggy Beer",  or "N'Sod Me", or "N'Sob here" the list is endless.

Hope he enjoys the heady lights and champagne and catwalks of Wigans nightlife....

N'sodomy?

No.

This thread is retarded.

No.

This thread is retarded.

And so is the person who started the thread.

looks like it

Would make your day wouldn't it. As long as all of your doubters are proved wrong.

silly boy.

I've got 1334 reasons for not wanting to go down and Mike Ashley to succeed, how many do you have ?

Unfortunately, not everybody has such blind naive faith as you and others.

Guest Stephen927

Our finances are fucked for one reason or another, this is simply the best we can afford at this moment in time.

If we can slowly work our way up the league while getting a few of the big earners off the wage bill, then maybe we'll have a bit more money to play with.

Best short term solution is Ashley finds a sugardaddy, cos clearly he hasn't got a clue what he has gotten himself into.

Just because we've signed Kevin Nolan doesnt mean we're safe from the drop, ffs. :lol: We've still got a hell of a lot of work to do to survive.....make no doubt about it.

2 or 3 signings will help a lot, though. Although how hard morale will be hit when Given leaves is something I'm not looking forward to...

looks like it

Would make your day wouldn't it. As long as all of your doubters are proved wrong.

silly boy.

I've got 1334 reasons for not wanting to go down and Mike Ashley to succeed, how many do you have ?

but you'd still have a season ticket, even though we'd be in the league below, wouldnt it hurt your pride more than your wallet?

looks like it

silly boy.

How have I got blind faith? I've not said we won't go down.

looks like it

silly boy.

How have I got blind faith? I've not said we won't go down.

saying we are in big danger doesn't mean you want us to go down. Daft lad.

A couple of years ago it was almost like loads of people wanted the fat bastard to fail, just so they could be proved right ? What a shame they didn't know a good board when it hit them in the face, even though a few people like me tried to tell them.

Anyway - on topic. Our best players are disollusioned, want to go, and we are selling them to raise funds to try and stave off relegation, if that isn't a club designed to compete at lower levels than it has been doing previously, I don't know what is.

A bit different to our more recent history when we tried to add good players as often as possible, wouldn't you agree ?

looks like it

silly boy.

but you'd still have a season ticket, even though we'd be in the league below, wouldnt it hurt your pride more than your wallet?

you are correct saying that I would still renew my ticket, even if I hadn't already paid upfront, but that is even more of a reason why going down - again - will be a complete sickener.