uefa cup final tickets

Guest wondermike

Guest wondermike

hi, i was wondering if anyone knew when the tickets were coming on sale off the official uefa website. And if you know how many are allocated for newcastle if we actually get there? any help would be apreciated thanks

I dont think you get them off UEFAs website, im pretty sure if your looking for NUFC tickets if we get that far then you get them on the clubs website, that is if they go on general sale, i think season ticket holders get first option on them.

Nah you can get them off the Uefa site in the nuetral section, keep your eyes peeled i know loads of lads that did this last season and didn't have to wait worrying till the last day to get thier tickets like i had too.

Guest king harry

So many thousand will go on sale in January for both european club competions, you apply on there website and it goes to a lottery style thing. Quite a few liverpool lads got champions league ones last year, i didnt get picked out. As for tickets, im not sure where the final is getting held, but both teams usually get about half the ground between them. The other half will go to uefa, to get rid of, so about a quarter will be sold as ive said in a lottery, these will usually end up on the black market. The club who own the  ground of the final will also get a fair share to sell to locals. In Istanbul i bought mine at just above face value of a turk, and when porto won the other year in Schalkes ground in germany, we bought them at face value of a local.