Mediums

Clay

Bit Tipsy but here goes... Wor lass and her family have just been to a medium and have had an 'experience' Basically he said some things that applied to them like "someone that has your features has died and wants you to believe in yourself' , 'you need to believe in yourself more' etc... now i in my pissed state explained how i think it's complete bollocks because that kind of shit could relate to anyone. For example the stupid starsigns in newspapers, most people can relate to every one of them because the so called mediums etc... only say things to people that could relate to anyone.. another example may be "someone close to you has died and they say......" there is no way in my mind that the medium would pick someone under 10 because the chances of someone they know who have died is very slim, they would pick out older audience members.. Fair enough if this makes you comforted then whatever..  Anyway i basically got hounded because i had such a pessimistic (sp) attitude... does anyone on here believe in this bullshit? or is it just me who is a cynic?(sp)

Guest optimistic nit

you should hang out with less gypsies blueyes.gif .

i would say at least 63% of the country thinks its all bollux and 95% of the board do. blueyes.gif

it's all a scam.  they make glittering generalisations and take advantage of those in an emotionally vulnerable state.  shameful.

oh, and they're in league with LUCIFER!    which surely is a BAD thing, yeah?

It's all bollocks.

Once overheard someone talking about it saying "It only truly works if you believe in it", so it's a farce then...