Mike Ashley emailed David Craig

Guest sicko2ndbest

There was absolutely no reason whatsoever not to insist upon getting Johnson as part of the Given deal if we really wanted him.

Stinks to high heaven, this whole thing.

Mother fucking this????

Wouldn't amaze me if David Craig knew full well fuck all was happening and just stood there all day to keep the viewing figures nice and high. Those stupid Newcastle fans, they'll be tuned in all day if we present from the training ground or something.

And it worked.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Boys i'm sorry, but i think we all need to take a trip to see an osteopath. Its no good spending all day bending over and taking it up the ass like we have today!

£3m profit for the club, Ashley must be laughing all the way to the bank!

:doh:

OK, I realise people are pissed off, but why has the finances thread been forgotten?

The club is losing £20m a season. How exactly is Ashely pocketing cash?

It's not.. Just a paper "loss"..

OK, Ashley is putting £20m a year in to cover wages. Better?

Nope, we made a loss due to player amortisation. Means nothing in terms of cash flow.

I see. So in terms of cash flow where did the £30 million of new cash that Ashley put into the club during the year end up then?

Guest sicko2ndbest

Boys i'm sorry, but i think we all need to take a trip to see an osteopath. Its no good spending all day bending over and taking it up the ass like we have today!

Black power?!

whatever floats your boat

OK, I realise people are pissed off, but why has the finances thread been forgotten?

Nope, we made a loss due to player amortisation. Means nothing in terms of cash flow.

I see. So in terms of cash flow where did the £30 million of new cash that Ashley put into the club during the year end up then?

I'd be interested in seeing that actually.  What was the clubs total cash coming in and total cash going out? (so no amortisation, none of Ashley's money ect, just club revenue minus real cash costs).

I'm not claiming he's made money by the way, I'd just be interested in seeing that if you'd be so kind, just whenever you've got time.

I'd be interested in seeing that actually.  What was the clubs total cash coming in and total cash going out? (so no amortisation, none of Ashley's money ect, just club revenue minus real cash costs).

I'm not claiming he's made money by the way, I'd just be interested in seeing that if you'd be so kind, just whenever you've got time.

Its on the finances thread but I'll stick it on here as well:

This is a basic cash flow for the year ended 30th June 2008

Cash out from day to day operations £5 million (Income roughly £99m less wages £70m and other operating costs about £34m)

Interest paid on loans that have now been repaid £8 million

Money paid out for players bought £27 million

Money paid out for other assets £3 million

Loan repaid £70 million

Total out = £113 million

Money in from sale of players £8 million

Net cash going out = £105 million (£100 million funded by Ashley, the rest by the bank)

So Ashley put in £100 million of which £70 million paid off old debt, meaning £30 million was used to keep the club going. There's no "paper loss" about that £30 million.

Guest toonlass

How much does the 17th place team get in prize money?

Ashley will pocket that too.

Bullshit. I'm no Ashley supporter, but so far he has put money into the club and there is no evidence of him taking anything out. Ok he is crap at running the club and that needs to be sorted damn quick, but he is not Freddy Shepherd who was happy to line his pockets with a paycheck.

Guest sicko2ndbest

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/staticFiles/4e/24/0,,10278~140366,00.pdf

Could be an interesting way for unhappy people to contact the club in their numbers if co-ordinated.

They are £75 and using that as a way of getting at Ashley shows a complete lack of respect for the many families who have stones for loved ones that have passed away.

Agree

Fake messages

Fake credit card details is the answer

How much does the 17th place team get in prize money?

Ashley will pocket that too.

Bullshit. I'm no Ashley supporter, but so far he has put money into the club and there is no evidence of him taking anything out. Ok he is crap at running the club and that needs to be sorted damn quick, but he is not Freddy Shepherd who was happy to line his pockets with a paycheck.

do you line your pockets with a paycheck btw?

Forgot about this.  The money we paid out for players compared to what we brought in is a little bit odd.  We spent about £45 million on players and sold players for nearly £40 million in the period covered by these accounts.  Yet while we paid out £27 million we only brought in £8 million.  Obviously transfer fee's are usually paid in instalments and even past transfers will be included in the actual paid out and brought in numbers.  However I just find the difference between them strange.

Anyway to the cash flow.  So basically it was £113 million spent by the club on wages, loan interest, buying players and operating costs and £107 brought back in from club revenue and player sales.  While Ashley took on £70 million of the club debt interest free.  So the actual short fall in club cash flow was £6 million.

Forgot about this.  The money we paid out for players compared to what we brought in is a little bit odd.  We spent about £45 million on players and sold players for nearly £40 million in the period covered by these accounts.  Yet while we paid out £27 million we only brought in £8 million.  Obviously transfer fee's are usually paid in instalments and even past transfers will be included in the actual paid out and brought in numbers.  However I just find the difference between them strange.

Anyway to the cash flow.  So basically it was £113 million spent by the club on wages, loan interest, buying players and operating costs and £107 brought back in from club revenue and player sales.  While Ashley took on £70 million of the club debt interest free.  So the actual short fall in club cash flow was £6 million.

Who were the players sold for £40 million in the period to 30 June 2008? Thinking back I can remember Parker and Dyer going for money. Luque also may have gone for money but not for much (the club suubstantially wrote his value down to reflect the sum received). Bramble, Moore and a few others went for nothing. Anyone else go for money?

Also don't follow where you get that figure of 113 million spent by the club from:

Wages 70m

loan interest 8m

Buying players 27m

Operating costs 34m

Those add up to £139 million (not £113 million)

The club also spent £3 million on other assets leaving a total outward spend of £142 million

Money in was £99 million income and £8 million from players sales = £107 million

So the cash loss was £142m less £107m which = £35 million,

And, as I said, Ashley funded £30 million of it.

Guest Heneage

Could be an interesting way for unhappy people to contact the club in their numbers if co-ordinated.

They are £75 and using that as a way of getting at Ashley shows a complete lack of respect for the many families who have stones for loved ones that have passed away.

True there are a lot of lovely messages on those stones why be so childish as to ruin them with Anti Ashley messages.

Or people could try one of the following:

How to contact the Club

Newcastle United has a new telephone number- 0844 372 1892

Whether you want the latest ticket news, to buy a shirt from one of our stores, book a meeting room or hospitality suite or speak to Customer Services, you should dial 0844 372 1892.

For specific services please dial:

Shearers Bar

Enquiries: 0844 372 1892 ext. 8688

Press and Publications

Press Office : 0844 372 1892 ext. 8420

Photography : 0844 372 1892 ext. 8579

Programme Subscriptions : 08700 20 20 20

Programme Advertising : 020 7332 6286

Publications Editor : 0844 372 1892 ext. 8579

Club Services

Learning Centre : 0844 372 1892 ext. 8526

Lost Property : 0844 372 1892 ext. 8469

Recruitment Enquiries : 0844 372 1892 ext. 8696

Academy Enquiries : 0191 215 3201

Lottery

Enquiries : 0844 372 1892 ext. 8502

Customer comments, complaints or suggestions

Please contact Customer Services between 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday.

Telephone: 0844 372 1892

Email : [email protected]

For all online technical queries please contact [email protected]

Contact the Club by fax :

Main Fax : 0191 201 8600

Matchday Corporate Hospitality : 0191 201 8602

Conference and Banqueting : 0191 201 8611

Academy : 0191 215 3217

Who were the players sold for £40 million in the period to 30 June 2008? Thinking back I can remember Parker and Dyer going for money. Luque also may have gone for money but not for much (the club suubstantially wrote his value down to reflect the sum received). Bramble, Moore and a few others went for nothing. Anyone else go for money?

Also don't follow where you get that figure of 113 million spent by the club from:

Wages 70m

loan interest 8m

Buying players 27m

Operating costs 34m

The club also spent £3 million on other assets leaving a total outward spend of £142 million

Money in was £99 million income and £8 million from players sales = £107 million

The player sales I looked at were anyone bought and sold fron June 2007 until August 2008.  Now why did I look up till August 2008 you say, well I was told by people on here that the likes of James Milners transfer was included in these accounts, despite happening in late August.

Also I got the £113 million number from your post:

Total out = £113 million

Looking back at it I assume you didn't include the £34 million operating cost in the total out number for some reason, and I didn't catch it.  Which brings me to a question, how the fuck are we spending £34 million on operating costs?!  :kasper:  Surely that's not normal??

Wages 70m

loan interest 8m

Buying players 27m

Operating costs 34m

The player sales I looked at were anyone bought and sold fron June 2007 until August 2008.  Now why did I look up till August 2008 you say, well I was told by people on here that the likes of James Milners transfer was included in these accounts, despite happening in late August.

Also I got the £113 million number from your post:

Total out = £113 million

Looking back at it I assume you didn't include the £34 million operating cost in the total out number for some reason, and I didn't catch it.  Which brings me to a question, how the f*** are we spending £34 million on operating costs?!  :kasper:  Surely that's not normal??

The £113 million you quoted is not made up the same way as the £113 million I quoted. Without going into a detailed and boring reconciliation please trust me when I say Ashley put in £30 million of new money. An analysis of the £34 million operating costs is  not easy to get at. I havent got the accounts in front of me now but I'll see what I can get out tomorrow. Off the top of my head  it is the running costs of SJP and the clubs other facilities. It also includes any costs such as the the catering provided, match day programmes, warehousing for merchandise etc. As I said I'll have a look tomorrow...