Mike Ashley emailed David Craig

Guest sicko2ndbest

Not doubting what money has been put in, I just wanted to know for myself what the finances are actually like especially cash flow.

I'll be very interested if you can find out what these operating costs cover because £34 million running SJP, training grounds, catering and renting warehouses seems massively expensive

The cash flow shows a cash loss in the year that was mostly plugged by Ashley's £30 million, a smallish overdraft fixed the rest.

There's no requirement to disclose a detailed profit and loss account in the statutory accounts. I've had a look through the accounts and the only things I can find that would form part of those operating costs are: Allardyce and co removal £4.6m, Operating lease costs £1.1m and a payment to Freshfields for the services of Chris Mort £1.4m. There are one or very small things disclosed such as audit fees but they don't amount to much in the overall scheme of things. Therefore imagination is needed to work out what is included. I can come up with the running costs of SJP, the training ground, Shearer's (any other facilities owned by the club?), the cost of all the food and drink consumed at SJP, Shearer's etc and... er thats it   :undecided: