Direct Debit?

jong24

I can't believe I'm writing this but.......

On Feb 10th the club will begin to take money from the accounts of all season ticket holders who signed up for the three year deal. I'm so annoyed at the way the club is being ran, I've just rang my bank and cancelled the DD. The guy who took the call was a red and white too, he was only too happy to help!

Personally, I think there is a hell of a good chance we'll be playing Championship football next season, I don't want to be paying Premiership prices, probably won't renew at all.

Just a "heads up" really.

On Feb 10th the club will begin to take money from the accounts of all season ticket holders who signed up for the three year deal. I'm so annoyed at the way the club is being ran, I've just rang my bank and cancelled the DD. The guy who took the call was a red and white too, he was only too happy to help!

Personally, I think there is a hell of a good chance we'll be playing Championship football next season, I don't want to be paying Premiership prices, probably won't renew at all.

There is actually a thread somewhere on here that explains the procedure of cancelling your direct debit without the club suing your pants off.

Bit of a sickener to get the letter through the other day outlining when they're going to take the long list of £59 amounts out of my account.  I'd prefer just to skim over it in my statements and pretend it isn't there.

You can't get of it now.

the club should most def be claiming the diffrence back on the saving these 'fans' have made, hardly fair on the people who have paid full price for the tickets.

You do realise that after the 1st of Feb you are legally obliged to pay the payments as the debt is no longer with Newcastle United FC but, with a holding company that pays the club the full amount (less a comission) then collects the monies back from you the punter!!

You may find that you start to get some legal mail requesting the money followed by a knock on the door................. 

Plus, come on, are you a fan of newcastle only when things are going well?  You should be ashamed of yourself!!  I would go and support my team no matter what league we were in, I have been down to the bottom of Div 2 with Newcastle as well as 2nd in the prem, all good times!!  Look inside yourself, are you a supporter or just a glory boy?

jong2 = mug tbh. good riddance. enjoy that armchair again, even more plastic than the SJP seats tho

Cheers for that insight Stupeedo, you're well named mate. I might change my id to mugeedo. Enjoy watching Milton Keynes Dons next year.

jong2 = mug tbh. good riddance. enjoy that armchair again, even more plastic than the SJP seats tho

Cheers for that insight Stupeedo, you're well named mate. I might change my id to mugeedo. Enjoy watching Milton Keynes Dons next year.

Enjoy watching, man utd, chelsea, sunderland or whoever you pick to support next.

;D

cant you see Mike Ashley and his goons are tearing us apart!!

Divide and conquer.

;D ;D ;D ;D

There may be a clue in there. Good riddance whoever you support.

Would hate to go down but getting rid of plastic fans would be a silver lining to the cloud.

Guest toonlass

There may be a clue in there. Good riddance whoever you support.

Would hate to go down but getting rid of plastic fans would be a silver lining to the cloud.

:clap:

Only willing to watch during the good times eh ? Shame that. I'll happily watch Newcastle in any league. Feel it gives me more of a right to bitch and moan about performances, players and the club when I've bothered to pay for it. I paid for the 3 years in one go and I'm more than happy that I did it.

Guest Brazilianbob

If you don't go through the right channels to cancel the DD you may find yourself on a credit blacklist for failure to pay.  That means no credit when you want a mortgage, or a loan for a car, or that new telly to watch the championship games.  The company responsible for collecting the debt don't even have to tell you you have been blacklisted, so it will probably come as a complete surprise when you try to takeout a loan from the bank or apply for a new credit card.  be very careful and get everything in writing from the club.