Are we just going to take this?

Guest Howaythetoon

Guest Howaythetoon

Another failed transfer window?

More lies and empty gestures?

A true club legend sold?

The abortion of a manager that is Joe Kinnear?

Our alarming form that has seen only 4 wins all season?

The return of Mike Ashley to his seat in the directors box?

Relegation?

I am absolutely livid right now, words fail me and I honestly couldn't describe just how angry, pissed off, alienated and downright bitter I'm feeling towards all those connected with my club.

Helplessness is the most powerful emotion I'm feeling right now, that and resignation.

We as fans need to act somehow in someway, to do something about all this.

This isn't acceptable.

http://animals.nationalgeographic.com/staticfiles/NGS/Shared/StaticFiles/animals/images/800/great-white-up-close-sw.jpg

tbh I'm still quite amazed people still entertain the thought of us getting relegated, we won't. I'll chop my testies off if we do, and I love my testies.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Its pointless

Ashley wants out, but will not go until he gets a reasonable price. All the protests, all the boycoutts:) will not make one bit of difference

I feel like you do, but also dont want us to be relegated therefore i will focus my efforts on supporting the team

Another failed transfer window? Possibly

More lies and empty gestures? Yes

A true club legend sold? A true legend wouldn't have left us in the shit in the middle of the season, he would've stayed til the end at least and then left.

The abortion of a manager that is Joe Kinnear? Agreed

Our alarming form that has seen only 4 wins all season? See above.

The return of Mike Ashley to his seat in the directors box? Doesn't bother me

Relegation? Every chance

I am absolutely livid right now, words fail me and I honestly couldn't describe just how angry, pissed off, alienated and downright bitter I'm feeling towards all those connected with my club.

Helplessness is the most powerful emotion I'm feeling right now, that and resignation.

This isn't acceptable.

Its pointless

Ashley wants out, but will not go until he gets a reasonable price. All the protests, all the boycoutts:) will not make one bit of difference

I feel like you do, but also dont want us to be relegated therefore i will focus my efforts on supporting the team

Agreed, the last thing the team needs is the support waning, from now until the end of the season we need to be the 12th man or if Nicky Butt is playing the 11th and 12th man.

To think those rich Abu Dhabi Billionaires were interested but Ashley wasn't looking to sell at the time, wishful thinking but if only the whole Keegan leaving happened a month earlier. Sigh.

Back on topic what can we really do? Protest at matches when we're in a relegation battle?

A true club legend sold?

Relegation?

This isn't acceptable.

Good idea HTT. :thup:

Oh no, wait, there isn't one. :dontknow:

Other than signing louder at games and supporting the team there is not a lot we can do.

And of course there is a significant portion of people on this Board like myself that live outside of the UK and can't make it to the games. We're even more helpless.

A true club legend sold?

Relegation?

This isn't acceptable.

Supporting the team, and forgetting about stupid petty demonstrations and board-bashing is the way forward.

A true club legend sold?

Relegation?

This isn't acceptable.

Agree word for word.

Shitest time ever.

Guest westamfan

Sorry to say it but I think you guys could well be doomed. Just to think you all thought you had it bad before Ashley arrived....blimey.