State of the squad until the end of the season

toontownman

I'd be more confident with the squad we got IF we had a DECENT manager. I don't think we need a great manager to see us through this spell. You look at the likes of Wigan and Hull and I can't honestly say I would take many players from their teams. Are West Ham that much better off than us for personnel??

I don't know maybe I am wearing my black and white specs but our players don't seem THAT bad just the manager is w***. In our current situation I don't know who would take the job. It frightens the s**** out of me that Kinnear may sign his contract and be manager long term. The only way I see him not being manager is him not signing the contract which I highly doubt, I don't think even he is abig enough t*** to do that (I wouldn't) or Ashley to sell up and that doesn't look like happening...

If Ashley stays he comes out and speaks himself and tells us he has made massive mistakes and then changes a few things. Fine stick with bringing young players in and try to get rid of the dead wood but have some ambition and bring in a decent manager and at very least lets spend the money that we have recouped from Milner, that little french w***** and Shay Given...

This