"Newcastle World"

Guest GLENEAGLE

Guest GLENEAGLE

For the last few days, i havent been able to look at any of the match interviews or highlights from newcastle world from nufc.cock even though i am signed up.has anyone else been having this problem because its properly annoying me right now???

What a ****ing joke that is. I don't subscribe to dot cock, but are you really forced to use IE instead of Firefox?

I suggest Firefox users install the IE Tab extension. It's allows Firefox to use an embedded IE engine seamlessly with just one click.

Guest the_guv_nor

I Unsubscribed from Newcastle World because it is utter rubbish! it used to work fine until they changed the security settings. for about a month before i unsubscribed i couldnt get a single video to work, they would just load then nothing happened!

Firefox works on world like lads.

What they have been doing  is checking all a counts and any that have had a wide range of IP's logging into them may have been suspended, well IP ban anyway. They are desperate to stop people passing over login details to friends.

If you on cable what you cna do is change you mac addy, do this by swapping the way yo connect your modem, if its USB lead swpa to lan if its lan swap to usb.

Change the leads over pull the power from the modem, shutdown PC , plug power back into modem, wehn all lights coem on boot back up.  :thup: :thup:

What a ****ing joke that is. I don't subscribe to dot cock, but are you really forced to use IE instead of Firefox?

I suggest Firefox users install the IE Tab extension. It's allows Firefox to use an embedded IE engine seamlessly with just one click.

How do you do that?