Who is DEFINITELY getting rid of their season ticket?

Guest toonlass
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest toonlass

Not really interested in the "I am thinking about it" thing. Would like to know who has already made the decision, one way or the other.

Me, I am renewing.

I have signed up for three seasons up front already. Even if I hadn't I'd still be renewing anyways. Those in charge who are destroying my club still aren't going to stop me from going. It's a birth right as far as I'm concerned.

Guest toonlass

Now where's the joke option for non season ticket holders like myself?

Sorted

That's not very funny.

COuldn't think of owt funny to put. I'm not Bob Mortimer you know!

I had to give mine up anyway with moving away on a much more permanent basis and not having the cash readily available in the summer, but have still managed to spend a couple of hundred quid on home games when I've been in that neck of the woods.

Still can't get one next season though. I would if I could. :undecided:

We'll get a new manager in, in the summer and everyone will renew.

Had we stuck with Allardyce then alot would have stopped going but the Keegan factor kept the crowds up and now the new manager factor (Shearer, Bruce for example) will ensure the crowds hold up.

Not quite the same thing but given my location in the country it is if you think about it.  I'm based in Brum and I go to every away game within a 60 or so mile radius, I've not bought a ticket for this weekend's game.

I have signed up for three seasons up front already. Even if I hadn't I'd still be renewing anyways. Those in charge who are destroying my club still aren't going to stop me from going. It's a birth right as far as I'm concerned.

End of thread really.

Guest neesy111

not renewing because of the cost and i'm sick of going to a football match and not actually wanting to go (minus v the scum)

Guest michaelfoster

this tbh