Carlo Cudicini

James

If he ever got games.

At his best he was better than Robinson, but whether he is still up to it remains to be seen, much like Harper maybe.

I cant see him staying at Chelsea, not with Mourinho's best mate Hilario retaining his place in the starting XI. Gone in January I reckon.

Guest Ridzuan

Hes a good keeper and I think he would do well for England,but I still believe that Harper should be choosen ahead of him.Not because he is pure English,but because I think he is a much better keeper than Cudicini.

I still believe that Harper should be choosen ahead of him.Not because he is pure English,but because I think he is a much better keeper than Cudicini.

Haaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha.

If he's eligible he should be picked, much better than fat boy Robinson.

Guest Ridzuan

I still believe that Harper should be choosen ahead of him.Not because he is pure English,but because I think he is a much better keeper than Cudicini.

Haaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha.

If he's eligible he should be picked, much better than fat boy Robinson.

That is absolutely right.

Overrated, decent shot stopper but couldn't catch the Ebola virus.

If England are looking for another option they could do worse than Nicky Weaver.

5 years ago maybe, Weaver isn't the same player he was when he was a youngster. He's gone the same way as Richard Wright.

weaver was decent in the lower divisions before man city got promoted. he lost his place once they got promoted as he made some fucking unbelievable mistakes in his prem games, and just generally looked shit.

Weaver was outstanding for City when they were coming up through the divisons, looked better than Wright and was odds to become England number 1. However as you said he made some mistakes and lost it mentally, then he had 3 years of injuries.