ITV

Mr. Snrub

Anyone know how long they're contracted to have FA Cup rights for?

Utter fucking shambles of a channel.  Constant ad breaks, shit pundits and an undying love for the "big 4."  Clive Tildsley is an absolute cunt of a man, wishing the ball in every time Torres had it near the box.  And he's even worse with Rooney.

Also not playing that Kettering v Fulham match was a disgrace, too busy arse licking the big boys to care about proper cup ties.

You can't feel the magic of the Cup at all on this shit excuse for a station.  Needs to go back to the BBC asap.

Guest firetotheworks

It still amazes me that when they do the Champions League they have Andy Townsend and Robbie Earle commenting on how players should have 'hit it first time' or 'done better'.....Andy Townsend and Robbie Earle FFS!!!

No More Years, No More Years!!

We had an intro to the break then some random bits of ads and then a black screen. We made it back to see the cross and the goal, so the scousers probably got the same as that.

London and Nottingham areas missed the goal. Would have been funnier if it had been Merseyside like.

I was watching it with the missus and we lost a few seconds in the buildup, when it came back on (Before the goal) I said "Wouldn't it be funny if they'd missed the winner". Then 5 seconds later Everton score, now I find out some people DID miss the winner. Shambles! :lol:

At the start of the season did they not have to apologise when the fans were singing about them being shite. Possibly the Histon v Leeds match?

Aye, the chants were about the ITV Digital shambles, I think.

Was it ITV who had dreadful coverage of Pompey/Swansea recently aswell?

Fucking hate ITV and Shitanta.

At the start of the season did they not have to apologise when the fans were singing about them being s****. Possibly the Histon v Leeds match?

Aye, the chants were about the ITV Digital shambles, I think.

Was it ITV who had dreadful coverage of Pompey/Swansea recently aswell?

f***ing hate ITV and Shitanta.

Aye. Camera was in the dugout from what i remember and given it was the biggest shock of the day they did nowt more than show the goals (badly).

London and Nottingham areas missed the goal. Would have been funnier if it had been Merseyside like.

Man U.re fans will be hoping they get that sorted before they televise thier next cup game.

ITV once cut to adverts during the last couple of laps of an F1 race missing the end. Everyone kicked off over that too.

It was when Alonso had been chasing down Schumacher and got within about a second of him with 2 laps to go, then they cut to a break. Unbelievable! Thank fuck its back on the BBC!