David Moyes flounce

Guest BooBoo

Anyone else seen his ludicrous press conferance today? When quizzed about Victor Anichebe he sits in silence for a minute, ignoring all questions then gets up and walks out.

I've got a lot of time for Moyes and think he's doing a fantastic job but he needs to keep his expanding ego in check.

Anyone else seen his ludicrous press conferance today? When quizzed about Victor Anichebe he sits in silence for a minute, ignoring all questions then gets up and walks out.

I've got a lot of time for Moyes and think he's doing a fantastic job but he needs to keep his expanding ego in check.

Yeah I saw, looked like a right twat. :lol:

They were talking about this on Talksport earlier,  so Moyes phoned them up to explain.  Apparantly the Journo had been told before he went in he could ask 1 question about Anichebe and no more after that.  He asked a 2nd so basically Moyes refused to answer anymore from him.

Came accross well on the radio to be honest,  think he may have regretted it a little.

Have you ommited Victor Anichebe from your squad again because of a bust-up in training?

I'd definitely agree with that

That's a fair opinion

I don't really have an opinion one way or another

I'd disagree with that

I'd say that's total nonsense

No comment

Sit there with your mouth open so the press can hang their coats on your bottom lip, ignore the journos and walk out, in a poor imitation of Gordon Strachan.

They were talking about this on Talksport earlier,  so Moyes phoned them up to explain.  Apparantly the Journo had been told before he went in he could ask 1 question about Anichebe and no more after that.  He asked a 2nd so basically Moyes refused to answer anymore from him.

Came accross well on the radio to be honest,  think he may have regretted it a little.

It seemed that the journo had broken an agreement like from his reaction. You could tell he didn't quite know how to handle it.

Should have called him a cunt like all the best managers do.

Have you ommited Victor Anichebe from your squad again because of a bust-up in training?

I'd definitely agree with that

That's a fair opinion

I don't really have an opinion one way or another

I'd disagree with that

I'd say that's total nonsense

No comment

Sit there with your mouth open so the press can hang their coats on your bottom lip, ignore the journos and walk out, in a poor imitation of Gordon Strachan.

:lol:

A bit unprofessional perhaps but hardly shocking when he's asked about something that was specifically off-limits. Don't agree with him walking out though.

He's often come across as quite sulky at times, not really one of the journos' best friends in terms of interviewing.

He could have handled it much better than that like. Just sitting there staring at other people in the room makes him look like a bit of a dick tbh.

Quite like Moyes but he should have just avoided answering that particular question and moved on to a different question from another hack.

He could have handled it much better than that like. Just sitting there staring at other people in the room makes him look like a bit of a dick tbh.

Quite like Moyes but he should have just avoided answering that particular question and moved on to a different question from another hack.

Agreed. Perhaps reading too much into it but is it possible he's doing this to take some of the attention off the players, post-derby victory?

Exactly.  It's not that tough a thing to do.

I like Moyes, but it's hard to understand him in this scenario.

Guest the_guv_nor

ha ha, just watched that video. that was just weird! cant see why he would have been so offended, it was just a follow on from the original question. however a better question would have been 'do you think Everton have been hard done to by referees this season' he would of went on a 30 minute rant