Pre Match: Newcastle United vs Everton - see OP for N-O podcast!

joeyt

Newcastle-Online podcast: www.megaupload.com/?d=ITG856T7 or http://rapidshare.com/files/200538981/N-O_podcast_1.mp3

:colo:

This game is live on Sky

Thought I might start this as I have a 100% record with prematch threads. Apologies if I' not allowed to start two in a row.

They seem to be playing well and I can see Jo and Cahill causing us problems and their defence seem to be rock solid and chipping in with goals.

In an ideal word, I would like us to play 4-3-3 with this being the attacking players

Loven     Viduka             Martins

Gutierrez       Nolan             Raylor

But we'll probably be overpowered by Arteta, Cahill and Osman. Don't forget Screech either.

Bit  of an early thread but hopefully today will give us hope.

1-0 to them

:indi:

I'm not 100% sure, but from what i have checked, Lescott, Neville, Hibbert, Arteta and Cahill have all 4 yellow cards and will be suspended against us if they receive a yellow card against Aston Villa.

Fingers crossed really fucking hard then.

I'm not 100% sure, but from what i have checked, Lescott, Neville, Hibbert, Arteta and Cahill have all 4 yellow cards and will be suspended against us if they receive a yellow card against Aston Villa.

When do the cards get wiped out btw? It's sometime soon isn't it?

Would be brilliant if Arteta and Cahill are out. Yobo will come in for alienboy so not much difference there and Neville and Hibbert are shite.

Can't see anything other than a draw.

I thought 5 yellow cards meant a ban in the match immediately following the one after? I.e. why Jonas wasnt suspended against Sunderland, but was today?

I thought 5 yellow cards meant a ban in the match immediately following the one after? I.e. why Jonas wasnt suspended against Sunderland, but was today?

Nah, it's based on 7 days after or something.

Would be brilliant if Arteta and Cahill are out. Yobo will come in for alienboy so not much difference there and Neville and Hibbert are s****.

Seems Yobo is out of there team, and that Baines' emergence has allowed Lescott to play centre. So we should bid for Yobo then.

Nah, it's based on 7 days after or something.

Sigh.

Would be brilliant if Arteta and Cahill are out. Yobo will come in for alienboy so not much difference there and Neville and Hibbert are s****.

Seems Yobo is out of there team, and that Baines' emergence has allowed Lescott to play centre. So we should bid for Yobo then.

We should've bought him first time round when we had the chance but aye i'd take him anyday.

If Everton have any of the s*** luck like us, then R.Taylor or Nolan are nailed on to score.

Taylor to curl a 25 yarder past Harper.

But yeah. Nolan, Jonas, Coloccini, all nailed on to score.