Who'd you like to see relegated? And why?

gazza ladra
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Spurs - manager is a cunt and I'd love to see kingdawson's reaction

Blackburn - manager is a cunt, they play shit football

Middlesbrough - let's see what the 'best chairman in the league' does when they crumble because Southgate made shit signings like King and Alves. Also Digard is a cheating cunt

I picked Tottenham, Portsmouth, and West Brom.

Spurs. Reasons: (1) Harry Redknapp; (2) the continental management structure; (3) they've spent a lot of money [= petty jealousy]; (4) buying  back their own players; (5) Robbie Keane; (6) Glory Glory meltdown; (7) They've got some talent maybe worth buying; (8) Nice to see another club a bigger joke than us.

Portsmouth: Reason: It's a good trivia question. Which club hosted AC Milan and went down the same season?

West Brom: Reason: Meh.

Guest sicko2ndbest

I picked Tottenham, Portsmouth, and West Brom.

Spurs. Reasons: (1) Harry Redknapp; (2) the continental management structure; (3) they've spent a lot of money; (4) they bought back their own players; (5) Robbie Keane; (6) Glory Glory meltdown; (7) They've got some talent maybe worth buying; (8) Nice to see another club a bigger joke than us.

Portsmouth: Reason: It's a good trivial question. Which club hosted AC Milan and went down the same season.

West Brom: Reason: Meh.

Anyone wanting WBA to go down want their heads looking at. 6 points a season!

Spurs cos of Reddcrap

Portsmouth cos of the distance

Stoke

Boro for me are no threat and would like to watch them suffer but survive just to here Slavin and the rest of the boro mongs on the legends whinging.

Bolton - Gary Megson is simply not a Premiership calibre manager.

Tottenham - Harry Redknapp is overated, and he has a disdainful personality

Stoke City - They are not good enough

I want Middlesbrough to stay in the Premiership. Good chairman, northeast club, and an honest manager.

Portsmouth, I think they will go down but I have little interest in them.

Blackburn, I think Sam is a brilliant manager who failed in Newcastle. He needs to be given chances to prove people wrong.

West Brom, I like Tony Mowbray.

Boro -  I live on teesside & work with a load of their fans, fans with giant chips on their shoulders about us for some unknown reason

Spuds - we're going to get into the champions league no, you're not

Pompey - they've got some decent players I'd like to see us sign if they went down

Blackburn + Bolton - Nothing clubs, shit managers, shit tactics, shit fans

Boro - Shit, play 1000 youth players every season and think they will be alright, cunt of a manager

Boro, Bolton & Blackburn for the reasons given. Shite fans, shite clubs, shite managers and shite players, shite football, but right now I don't think any Toon fan is in the position to comment on those areas (at least the last 4 anyway)

Spuds - Hate everything. Fans, Harry, Levy, Bentley, Jenas the list goes on.

Portsmouth - One of the worst grounds I've ever been to. That c**t with the bell.

Blackburn - Empty stands, shite support & Sam

Spurs - Funny and loads of decent players would be on the market.............Also, love to see Jamie try to defend his Dad on Sky every week!

Bolton - Shit ground, shit fans, shit club.

Blackburn - Sam

Wouldn't want to see Portsmouth or WBA go down as both have decent sets of fans imo.