Who'd you like to see relegated? And why?

gazza ladra
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why isn't Man City there ?

Not that they are going down, but they'd get my vote for the way they've misdealt with us.

I'd like to see Spuds go through the trapdoor, purely to dismay the football journos in Lahnden, and their "Arsenal v Spuds is one of the biggest derbies in the world" pillocks.

But we are more likely than them to go down

Spurs - obvious reasons, plus my spuds mate is so deluded he is buzzing looking forward to todays game, joker!

Blackburn - Fat sam, a total c*nt who I find merely looking at difficult!

Pompy - They've got some proper players who we could snap up(always wanted Crouch here) plus Adams seems a really terrible manager, along with coming across as a proper tw*t in post match interviews!

Guest nufc 4 life

Blackburn, Pompey and Spurs, purely because it would mean we might actually have a chance of getting a few good players in on the cheap and a lot of our competition would be gone next season. (the fact that Sam is at Blackburn and Spurs have spent huge amounts of money would only make it sweeter)

Blackburn + Bolton - Nothing clubs, shit managers, shit tactics, shit fans

Boro - Shit, play 1000 youth players every season and think they will be alright, cunt of a manager

Boro, Bolton & Blackburn for the reasons given. Shite fans, shite clubs, shite managers and shite players, shite football, but right now I don't think any Toon fan is in the position to comment on those areas (at least the last 4 anyway)

same here.  Three teams that add nothing to the Prem and I really don't give a toss about.

Blackburn, Pompey and Spurs, purely because it would mean we might actually have a chance of getting a few good players in on the cheap and a lot of our competition would be gone next season. (the fact that Sam is at Blackburn and Spurs have spent huge amounts of money would only make it sweeter)

Exactly this.  Seeing Sam and Arry in the championship would keep me laughing for months.

Went for Spurs 'cause of their supposed big club status, Boro 'cause they're NE rivals. Went for B'burn 'cause of big Sam, but was very undecided between them and Stoke. Stoke's a place in the middle of no-where, with a horrible team and an element of horrible hooligan fans that are living in the dark ages.

Know it's not up there but Craig cunt Fagan has stirred an irrational hate of all things Hull City deep within me.  I now wish bad things on that club just for him being around.  So them.

Them, Spurs and Portsmouth. 

Know it's not up there but Craig cunt Fagan has stirred an irrational hate of all things Hull City deep within me. 

Them, Spurs and Portsmouth. 

Not to mention Phil 'i'm actually more orange than' Brown

I don't care as long as it's not us, but anyway:

Blackburn - I have a deep seated hatred for Fat Sam.

Tottenham - Started to think they're much bigger and better than they really are, and the media have gone along with it (not to mention their man-love of slack jowels).

Bolton and/or Stoke - Nothing teams... out of the two I'd rather Bolton, they've been pretending to be a premiership club for far too long.

Spurs and Middlesborough were easy options for me. Would love spurs to go because of all the hype they get and some of their supporters (although I do think KD is a good lad). Middlesborough I just really don't like very much, quite a few fairly recent incidents that have made me dislike them.

I went for Bolton as the other pick, no real passionate dislike for them just like them less than the rest.