Who'd you like to see relegated? And why?

gazza ladra
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rather not see Tottenham go down really. They are an ambitious entertaining team usually. Always worth watching. I'd miss them if they were relegated.

I'd say Stoke (They don't play football, and whatever sport they are playing is incredibly bad to watch), West Brom (Just not good enough), and Blackburn (I have a minor dislike for Sam Allardyce and Benni Mccarthy..only slight  :aww:)

While I can absolutely understand why a lot of people want Blackburn to go down, please bear in mind that it is one of the better awaydays...

Guest firetotheworks

Bolton, Blackburn, Stoke.

I was very close to choosing Spurs over Stoke, but decided that I should go for teams that I hate watching rather than a team I dont like seeing do well. All three are enemies to the way I like to see the game played, with Blackburn having the added umph of being managed by Allardyce.

Spurs, Stoke, 'Boro.

Spurs going down would be the funniest thing imaginable in football terms, although I'd miss playing them, Stoke are a stinker of a team who need to go back to where they belong and 'Boro doesn't really need any explanation. Mainly for their small-time fans ahead of any real dislike of the club or the people there.

Spurs, Stoke, 'Boro.

Spurs going down would be the funniest thing imaginable in football terms, although I'd miss playing them, Stoke are a stinker of a team who need to go back to where they belong and 'Boro doesn't really need any explanation. Mainly for their small-time fans ahead of any real dislike of the club or the people there.

This completely.Though if i was God...Manchester United,Dippers and Sunderland would evaporate into the Conference.

Why isn't Hull on the list? I cant see them winning another 4 games this season

Because the opening post clearly states that the ones on the list are the ones under us on the table at the moment, that's why.

skipped the first page, very naughty I know

Because the opening post clearly states that the ones on the list are the ones under us on the table at the moment, that's why.

You naughty naughty boy. You deserve some spankin', rrrr.

You naughty naughty boy. You deserve some spankin', rrrr.

I see your clever ploy paid off Ron!!!

Guest diddimz

Spurs, because it would be hilarious seeing the reaction of their fans.

Portsmouth, have some players I'd like us to sign.

Boro, to make up the numbers.