Who'd you like to see relegated? And why?

gazza ladra
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest The Libertine

boro, as it could cripple them in many ways.

tottenham, for the comedy factor.

bolton, as they are a nothing club.

Spurs, Smoggies and Stoke.

Stoke just aren't a nice team to watch or play, the Smoggies are such a 'nothing' club that they should be playing in more of a 'nothing' league, and Spurs... well Spurs need no explanation. Let's just say I'd enjoy Spurs going down so much that I'd probably host a party to celebrate it.

Boro- well its the Boro

Blackburn - want to see Fat Sam fail then the rest of the world can see we were bang on the money sacking the clueless cunt.

Spurs - really starting to haye these fkers, hate Droopy chops Harry and with all the money they have spent it wuld just be great .

Bolton  =  King shit kickers, i hate them when they come up here and are a terrible team to watch on the box.

Spurs  =  Do I really need to say summik.

Boro    = Oh the joy,  half empty stadium, the fans ring up 3 legends giving excuses why they cant make it and always seem to end up taking about NUFC more then themselves.  Would be a dream come true if they went down this season.

Boro are just... pointless. I hardly notice them when they're in this league, I'd probably forget they even existed if they dropped down a division. They can't ever even fill their own stadium.

Be nice to free up their spot in their league for a club with a bit of character.

I picked Tottenham, Portsmouth, and West Brom.

Spurs. Reasons: (1) Harry Redknapp; (2) the continental management structure; (3) they've spent a lot of money; (4) they bought back their own players; (5) Robbie Keane; (6) Glory Glory meltdown; (7) They've got some talent maybe worth buying; (8) Nice to see another club a bigger joke than us.

Portsmouth: Reason: It's a good trivial question. Which club hosted AC Milan and went down the same season.

West Brom: Reason: Meh.

Anyone wanting WBA to go down want their heads looking at. 6 points a season!

Goes for Spurs as well :snod:

Middlesborough - Can't stand those dirty, horrible, game moving, stadium wasting, top half lacking, spilt milk crying tossers. Would absolutely love it if they went down.

Bolton - At least Stoke have an excuse to play the long ball game, how many years have this lot been in the top flight now? Yet they're still a bunch of long ball playing cloggers despite having some half talented players. The atmosphere at the Reebok deserves to get the team relegated alone, but can you blame them with the excruciating neck ache that inevitably follows each game.

Tottenham - Because it would be funny. Think I'd have to be stretchered to hostpital with a laughing attack.

Middlesborough - Can't stand those dirty, horrible, game moving, stadium wasting, top half lacking, spilt milk crying tossers. Would absolutely love it if they went down.

Not a fan then?

:lol:

Seriously my hatred for them is on par with Man United man. Gibson is such a small time, smug cunt who think he's some form of role model, yeah you've just appointed a manager who looks like he's had seven shades of shit knocked out of him with the ugly stick mate, must of knocked some sense out of him as well.