Tom Huddlestone

timnufc22

I'd want us to go for him in the summer. He's big, strong, and has an excellent pass on him. He might not get as many games at Spurs especially with Palacious coming in, and if he got his head right with hunger and wanted 1st team football I'd definetely try for him. Wouldnt mind seeing a line up like this next season (if we stay up):

__________________________Martins_________Sturridge_____________________

_________________________________Tuncay________________________________

_________________Jonas_________Huddlestone_________Nolan_______________

Enrique_______________Bassong_________________?______________________Beye

__________________________________Harper_______________________________

Sturridge again from Man City, chances will probably be limited, whenever I've seen him he looks potentially class, big lad, good skill. Tuncay could play that role just behind perfectly too. I still like Collocini, its just he's not the best in the air. Could still be a good player for us over the years, and him & Bassong could be a good partnership.

I'd want us to go for him in the summer. He's big, strong, and has an excellent pass on him. He might not get as many games at Spurs especially with Palacious coming in, and if he got his head right with hunger and wanted 1st team football I'd definetely try for him. Wouldnt mind seeing a line up like this next season (if we stay up):

_________________Jonas_________Huddlestone_________Nolan________________

___________________________________Harper_________________________________________

Sturridge again from Man City, chances will probably be limited, whenever I've seen him he looks potentially class, big lad, good skill. Tuncay could play that role just behind perfectly too. I still like Collocini, its just he's not the best in the air. Could still be a good player for us over the years, and him & Bassong could be a good partnership.

Playing with 10 men would put us at a great disadvantage, it wouldn't help us at all although no Shola, Duff or Butt should more than make up for that.

Huddlestone would be good if he ever pushed himself. He needs to work hard during his holiday. Needs to work out, needs to run. He needs to diet, improve his work ethic. However, I feel he's the kind of player that wil be perfectly conent to be a middling Premiership midfielder for the next ten years, making plenty of pounds. I don't think he has that desire to improve or edify himself in a football sense.

Think he's one of the most over-rated English players in the league tbh.

Tottenham fan that I work with truly believes a comment heard by some pundit somewhere when they said he was "the 2nd best passer of the ball in history behind Enzo Scifo"

There are plenty of other young midfielders who i would go for before him, Morrison, Barnes and Larsson to name three.

I'm on about more specific midfielders to take over from Butt more or less holding.

We need to work Nolan into our play, he makes better runs into the box than Barton, if he can be found he would get more goals than Barton imo.

Thanks mate it was nice reading. At least no one dwell about Owen any more plus no trophy signign my only worry is  Tuncay. It is not bad to put Duff  again on the right. We need a new contract for Martins and some good up coming strikers.

_________________________________Tuncay________________________________

_________________Jonas_________Huddlestone_________Nolan_______________

__________________________________Harper_______________________________

Thanks mate it was nice reading. At least no one dwell about Owen any more plus no trophy signign my only worry is  Tuncay. It is not bad to put Duff  again on the right. We need a new contract for Martins and some good up coming strikers.

Slow, fond of a pie and not up for a battle. No thanks.

He does have some impressive strengths but a poor mentality/attitude lets him down.

As NE5 put, "Fancy Dan" sums him up.

I agree, you never know maybe his attitude will change.