Tony Adams Sacked

Kimbo

f*** f*** f*** f*** no. Probably one of the worst things that could possibly happen to us.

We're f***ed. :doh:

Nah, you're not. They'll get a proper manager now, and we still have wor :kinnear:

Yeah, i thought about it for a moment, realizing that we actually were fucked, and came back and erased the part about overreacting.

Really is horrible news for us.

f*** f*** f*** f*** no. Probably one of the worst things that could possibly happen to us.

We're f***ed. :doh:

Nah, you're not. They'll get a proper manager now, and we still have wor :kinnear:

Yeah, i thought about it for a moment, realizing that we actually were fucked, and came back and erased the part about overreacting.

Really is horrible news for us.

Didn't really notice you had, my reply just looks messed up now :lol:

I would have liked him to have stayed there but i don't tthink they would have went down anyway. I think the bottom 3 will stay that way. Surely now with a few players back we should be capable of getting ourselves out of trouble. We do have some hard fixtures coming up but if we can manage to get 3 points out of either Everton or Bolton then that would put us on 30 points. Not the easiest of matches but we should be looking to get something out of all of our home matches, and Bolton are beatable. I don't think you'll even need 35 points to stay up this year, but with matches coming up against Boro and Portsmouth at home we should be getting a few points on the board. We don't have any excuses now, we've got matches coming up where we should be taking points, and if we don't then we've got nobody to blame but ourselves. I think the next 2 matches plus Boro and Portsmouth are going to be key matches now. Get 7 or 9 out of them and we will pick a few points elsewhere and that would see us safe. I'll be fucking disgusted if we don't get more than 6 points out of them.