Joint Second Bottom

Nobby

someone out!

Everyone out!

Couldn't make the match cos I was working so gave my ticket away (Didn't even think of trying to sell it).  Didn't go to work in the end anyway cos I'm at home with crippling stomach pains, which currently sounds more pleasant than being at the match.

someone out!

Everyone out!

Couldn't make the match cos I was working so gave my ticket away (Didn't even think of trying to sell it).  Didn't go to work in the end anyway cos I'm at home with crippling stomach pains, which currently sounds more pleasant than being at the match.

I didn't go today for the first time in years.  Sadly, I'm getting to the point where I'm past caring.  Didn't bother to sell my ticket.  Just sat in the house playing FIFA and Tiger Woods with a few cans and I reckon I've had a much better day than if I'd gone to the game.

Staying in is the new going to the match!!!

4.11.06 NUFC RELEGATED.... who are we honestly gonna beat?

My sole comfort recently was that we 'couldn't go down'.  Not because we were to good to go down, but because there were 3 teams too utterly god awful to stay up.  Unfortunately, 2 of those teams were Sheff United and Charlton, so I'm now fucking bricking it.