Parky

:snod:

All the warning signs are there.

In a cup final.

Still in Europe.

Squad full of pampered gays.

Players with ill defined roles.

Strikers who can't score.

All the other sides around them have much more fight about them.

Tricky fixtures in March.

Every time Spurs win I think that they'll push on and get clear of danger, but then they go and lose or draw again. I still don't think they'll go down, but I'm surprised they're still where they are.

Defoe being out is a big blow as well... but somehow I just can't see them going down. They seemed to play well on MOTD last night, sure they've got enough to stay up.

They passed the ball around alright. But their side is chock full of pansy fannies with no bottle. Had Arsenal kept 11 players on the pitch, they would have rolled them over.

Defoe being out is a big blow as well... but somehow I just can't see them going down. They seemed to play well on MOTD last night, sure they've got enough to stay up.

You never see the bullet that kills you coming.

They passed the ball around alright. But their side is chock full of pansy fannies with no bottle. Had Arsenal kept 11 players on the pitch, they would have rolled them over.

Arsenal were shite yesterday before having a man sent off, I don't think they would have.

Arsenal were shite yesterday before having a man sent off, I don't think they would have.

Tbh in the last 10 min Arsenal looked more dangerous.

:snod:

All the warning signs are there.

In a cup final.

Still in Europe.

Squad full of pampered gays.

Players with ill defined roles.

Strikers who can't score.

All the other sides around them have much more fight about them.

Tricky fixtures in March.

:lol:

As much I'd love to see Redknapp take them down I can see them picking up more pts than WBA,Boro,Stoke,Pompey at least.

Tbh in the last 10 min Arsenal looked more dangerous.

I'd lost interest by then. Both teams looked pretty poor to me overall though.

We'd all love it to happen. Pretty unlikely, but they're a long way from safe. Defoe out is a huge blow, before it happened I would have said he was the key to their survival.

Agreed. Defoe was the key and Harry did the right thing getting him back. Think he's out for 5-6 weeks.

They were proper shite yesterday, then again Arsenal were no better.  A non event of a derby IMO.

They have the players, but not the team spirit - that is clear.

There are worse teams out there and I cannot see them going down.

For me its between - WBA, Stoke, Blackburn, Pompey and Boro.  Us, Spurs, Bolton and Hull as the outsiders to go down..

Would be great, but just like 4th place as Arsenal are looking a bit weak, this Parky thread isn't going to happen....:(

Sooner or later one of these Parky threads will happen. [universal Law/]

Ameobi for England

Toon for the Prem title in two years

Sunderland to go bust

Xisco to start a game

Go for it!  O0  :laugh:

Would be great, but just like 4th place as Arsenal are looking a bit weak, this Parky thread isn't going to happen....:(

Sooner or later one of these Parky threads will happen. [universal Law/]

Ameobi for England

Toon for the Prem title in two years

Sunderland to go bust

Xisco to start a game

Go for it!  O0  :laugh:

mackems.gif

I could see Hull being dragged in there, which would be amazing given their start.

BTW Modric probably should have won it for Spurs late on yesterday.

But he bottled it big time, and Almunia made him shit his pants.

Just needed a little chip.

I could see Hull being dragged in there, which would be amazing given their start.

BTW Modric probably should have won it for Spurs late on yesterday.

But he bottled it big time, and Almunia made him s*** his pants.

Just needed a little chip.

or squared it to Bent who was in for certain

Guest ToonArmyUSA

Although i enjoyed the meltdown on Arsenals part yesterday, & the subsequent anger by Wenger, i must say i was rooting for the Gunners to win just so Spurs were that much closer to the zone.

I don't think Keane will be their messiah.

Actually, they will get out of trouble - I am more worried about ourselves having less fight than those around us

Remember - we may have beated WBA - but so are everyone else it seems, AND they scored twice.