Llambias Q&A with Chronicle: OP updated with Thursday's articles

Guest neesy111

Guest Mucky01

their statements and plans are always contradicted by their actions.

Challenging for everything within 5 years, hahahahahaha.

As they have proved over the last couple of years, talk is cheap even if you spread glitter on it.

Do you think this could be the public statement that Mike Ashley was supposed to make after the transfer window? And realising it was a f*** up he's sent out his hired goon to do an interview with The Chronicle instead?

Hired goon ie the Chairman of the football club !

Yeah...?

As in who else should be talking ? It's the chairmans job to talk to the fans and to do the day to day running of the club. That's what Mort did when he was in charge and he did a damn good job of it. Current chairman so far is awful at his job though.

Read what I said man! Ashley said HE was going to come out with a public statement after the transfer window. Im suggesting that he's getting Llambias to do an interview with The Chronicle instead.

Link?

Do you think this could be the public statement that Mike Ashley was supposed to make after the transfer window? And realising it was a f*** up he's sent out his hired goon to do an interview with The Chronicle instead?

Yeah...?

As in who else should be talking ? It's the chairmans job to talk to the fans and to do the day to day running of the club. That's what Mort did when he was in charge and he did a damn good job of it. Current chairman so far is awful at his job though.

Read what I said man! Ashley said HE was going to come out with a public statement after the transfer window. Im suggesting that he's getting Llambias to do an interview with The Chronicle instead.

I think your right, didn't the journal and chronicle even claim that they would be meeting with both Llambias and Ashley?

Guest firetotheworks

Yeah...?

Link?

Its out there if you look. Im off out. If noones done it when I come back then I'll have a look for the article.

Yeah...?

Link?

Its out there if you look. Im off out. If noones done it when I come back then I'll have a look for the article.

I think you'll struggle to find it.

Guest neesy111

i don't like Llambias but he is correct about the fact NUSC went totally wrong in their approach towards the club and that if they only want to discuss about keegan then it's wrong and the club can't comment on it, i agree with, move on.

If fan's think that only 1 man can manage this club effectively then they are very short sited indeed

“There is £8m there and it will be spent in the summer.

“Mike isn’t afraid to spend money out of his own pocket.

“Last year we lost £34m, this year we’ll lose £20m, and next year it will be around £7m.

“But it still doesn’t mean that Mike won’t invest when he has to invest.

“We aren’t a selling club, we’re a buying club.

“We are out there in the market.”

It's on the record now. Actions please.

:lol: way to many "I think" I would rahter he knew.

He is another cunt that does this down to Newcastle" bollocks, Ashley in the Mdilands but will come down to Newcaastle.

Makes out like they will one day tell us the truth over the Keegan crap, rubbish we will never ever be told the truth about that.

Wise DOF, did'nt they say at some point he was not a DOF?

Guest neesy111

It'll be interesting to see how the NUSC respond to his comments, which are pretty scathing IMO.

the fact there hasn't been a big intake of members probably tell's it's own story, all the newcastle i know personally think it's a waste of time

Guest neesy111

“There is £8m there and it will be spent in the summer.

“Mike isn’t afraid to spend money out of his own pocket.

“Last year we lost £34m, this year we’ll lose £20m, and next year it will be around £7m.

“But it still doesn’t mean that Mike won’t invest when he has to invest.

“We aren’t a selling club, we’re a buying club.

“We are out there in the market.”

It's on the record now. Actions please.

the fact we are still paying for emre and luque four years since they signed show's how bad shepherd got the finances

so we will have another 8 million on top of what will be saved from the clearout that is expected to happen

Guest Mucky01

those barbed digs at NUSC shows they’re worried by what they’ve achieved.

At least they’ve admitted (to an extent) that they haven’t got a clue – but it’s not as though everyone else hadn’t spotted that already.

“we’re trying to stabilise our team and we’re back on track with our business plan.”

so everthings going to plan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT exactly does Dennis Wise do and will he be staying?

DENNIS is our director of football. He is out there looking for players.

He will remain part of our management structure. It works quite well with Joe and Dennis and ourselves

works quite well  :kasper: :kasper: :kasper:

At least they’ve admitted (to an extent) that they haven’t got a clue – but it’s not as though everyone else hadn’t spotted that already.

“we’re trying to stabilise our team and we’re back on track with our business plan.”

Regardless of what you think of NUSC, they've achieved nothing tbh.

Wasn't he initially here just to deal with bringing in young players?

From today's comment it reads that he is the one buying and selling players above the manager. Which begs the question, in what way is he qualified to do this? It worries me that his influence will put better managers than Joe Kinnear off managing us.

Guest neesy111

he's on about the finances

Guest neesy111

These responses all tend to reinforce Ashley and Lambias's original standpoint - if they stay quiet, they get hammered. If they speak up, they get hammered.

quite true

Wasn't he initially here just to deal with bringing in young players?

From today's comment it reads that he is the one buying and selling players above the manager. Which begs the question, in what way is he qualified to do this? It worries me that his influence will put better managers than Joe Kinnear off managing us.

I might be wrong, but I wonder whether he has also taken on Jiminez' role as well since he left?