GOODBYE ROEDER......!!!

Guest Toongaboom

Guest Alan_Shearer

Tbh it looks like the Prem is a lost cause this season, so may as well just concentrate on the 3 cups we are in. And just stay up, which is kinda automatic cause we'd never go down.

So yeah all for Roeder out and Freddy stick your hand in your pocket...not to jack off but to buy a decend manager!

Guest DazzaNufc1892

Tbh it looks like the Prem is a lost cause this season, so may as well just concentrate on the 3 cups we are in. And just stay up, which is kinda automatic cause we'd never go down.

So yeah all for Roeder out and Freddy stick your hand in your pocket...not to jack off but to buy a decend manager!

why wouldnt we go down? have you seen us this season?

Guest Alan_Shearer

why wouldnt we go down? have you seen us this season?

Because we have too good a players to go down, class always prevails, like Everton last season.

Roeder has to go! Simple as that! THAT PRICK HAS US AT THE BOTTOM OF THE LEAGUE!!! AND HE IS GOING TO TAKE US DOWN LIKE HOW HE DID WITH WEST HAM!

The table says that he is our worst manager ever! Even Dalglish, Souey and even Hool-lit didn't bring us to the bottom of the leauge!

What a mutha farker!

Guest evertoniansrmongs

i said it when newcastle got roeder he got a west ham team with joe cole, defoe, carrick, johnson, di canio, sinclair et al relegated.. hes failed at a club which i believe at the time had a better squad than this one..

Fucking disgusted tbh.

Im lost for words after watching that,how the fuck is Roeder going to try to sugar coat that performance the fucking rat.

Shepherd OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and put Roeder in his boot.

I've got that sick feeling in my stomach after today.

I think we're all thankful for Glenn's work last season but its pretty obvious he isn't up to the task on a long term basis, no matter how much I like the guy hes not moving the club forward and action must be made to get in another manager a.s.a.p

I'm so sick of new managers now. It messes up everything at the club on every level. Today is just so heart breakingly depressing...

:PMT:

Guest Dr. Richard Kimble

As much as I now want Roeder's ass out of the club, I do have an inkling of sympathy for hi - mostly because of the journeymen like Carr and Duff who are just turning up for the pay checks. I want them out too.

Obvious why he wanted Viduka as it seems he can only send his teams out to play one way and that way does not suit the players we have got....therefore cant  see where the points are gonna come from between now and the transfare window it hopeless throwing crosses into the strikers weve got. If there is any truth in Sven rumours would be best getting him now i think as I cant see how GRs gonna change things round. The table doesnt lie and with Man City and then Arsenal away as the next two away games cant see the point in persisting with him for another two games. We are not too good to go down just ask Leeds and Nottm Forest fans.