Is Kinnear leaving in the summer?

dcmk
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It looks less and less likely that Joe will be back which is probably a good thing for the most part. He did a decent job short term but the longer he stays in the seat the more likely we are going to regress IMO. The club is going to have to make a decision soon whether to make an appointment straight away or hang on with the coaching staff looking after first team affairs, which would be a mistake IMO.

It looks less and less likely that Joe will be back which is probably a good thing for the most part. He did a decent job short term but the longer he stays in the seat the more likely we are going to regress IMO. The club is going to have to make a decision soon whether to make an appointment straight away or hang on with the coaching staff looking after first team affairs, which would be a mistake IMO.

I'd go for temp and the proper look in the summer.

We've been down this road before haven't we? :lol:

If Kinnear does sign a contract extention, he will be gone within 3 months of it and we will have another "transition" on our hands next season.

I genuinely believe they will let his current deal run out and get someone else. My guess? Martin Jol.

If Kinnear does sign a contract extention, he will be gone within 3 months of it and we will have another "transition" on our hands next season.

I genuinely believe they will let his current deal run out and get someone else. My guess? Martin Jol.

What about heart bypass don't you understand?

We've been down this road before haven't we? :lol:

Ha ha.

Good shout. He'd probably have walked here when he was out of a job, but he's doing quite well now isn't he?

What about heart bypass don't you understand?

The part where i missed that thread, clever fuck ;)

You would have thought a topic as important as that would have stayed top of the pile.

Good shout. He'd probably have walked here when he was out of a job, but he's doing quite well now isn't he?

yeah, he's got hamburg 4th in the bundesliga on 36pts, there's only 3pts in the top 4 though, hoffenheim in 1st on 39pts

yeah, he's got hamburg 4th in the bundesliga on 36pts, there's only 3pts in the top 4 though, hoffenheim in 1st on 39pts

Would be delighted and surprised with Jol, excellent man manager and could take us a fair way up the table. Best manager Spurs have had in my lifetime too, so it would annoy them no end.

Would be delighted and surprised with Jol, excellent man manager and could take us a fair way up the table. Best manager Spurs have had in my lifetime too, so it would annoy them no end.

i forgot about houllier, is he available?

Dodgy ticker.

Get him in, ticks all the boxes.

Old - Check

Could die at anytime - Check

Aye, but the ticks are dodgy...

:coat:

mackems.gif

I'd have thought having an emergency heart bypass operation was more "throwing his life into doubt" rather than "his future as Newcastle boss".

Aye, it's pretty serious stuff. TBH I feel bad even discussing a 'post-Kinnear' appointment at this point. Think we should lay off it until we know he's OK.