Is Kinnear leaving in the summer?

dcmk
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I don't wish the bloke any harm and i really do hope he makes a full and speedy recovery from his operation.

But like i've said before he's not really up to the job and that lack of ability will only put even more pressure on him in the future.

So it really will be best all round (especially for Joe's health) that there is a mutual parting of the ways.

Get well soon Joe.

Guest Heneage

definitely going now (thank god!). dont wish him any ill health, just want him to stay away from my club forever.

Don't think it is all that definite.

You think his family will want him to continue?

definitely going now (thank god!). dont wish him any ill health, just want him to stay away from my club forever.

If he makes a full recovery in six weeks (was in the journal or chron that the doctors estimated that's how long he'd be out), I can see them being okay with it. I can also see Kinnear saying to them that they are out of order and calling them cunts and staying anyway.

If he makes a full recovery in six weeks (was in the journal or chron that the doctors estimated that's how long he'd be out), I can see them being okay with it. I can also see Kinnear saying to them that they are out of order and calling them cunts and staying anyway.

:lol: :lol:

Think we should just say thank you and goodbye now, personally.  Its not fair on us if he suffers further illness throwing the squad into further dissarray, but more importantly its not fair on his family and himself for us to expect him to return, where he could do further (and possibly more serious) damage to his health.

I'd like to think he'd know where we're coming from, and won't have any complaints.