Will Roeder resign?

AlanSkÃrare

fucking sickening. every time we have to deal with freddy's shit appointments it takes money out of the transfer kitty for the next manager to sack the current clown in charge. same thing over and over and over again.

I will personally shoot him myself if that is what it takes to remove him.

What a cunt. Worst manager in NUFC history! Even Hoo-lit didn't bring us to the foot of the table!

Guest The Fox

The excuse will eventually rollout, fixture list, injuries, too tired, unlucky, played great but couldn't score etc. etc.

The players will start waffling about how they are all behind Roeder, Roeder will say he's not concerned because the football is so good. The local rags will try hard not to upset Freddie and Sir John Hall will say Glennwill pull us around.

Its all so predictable and pathetic and probably 50,000 will turn up to watch the next load of underperforming.

The excuse will eventually rollout, fixture list, injuries, too tired, unlucky, played great but couldn't score etc. etc.

The players will start waffling about how they are all behind Roeder, Roeder will say he's not concerned because the football is so good. The local rags will try hard not to upset Freddie and Sir John Hall will say Glennwill pull us around.

Its all so predictable and pathetic and probably 50,000 will turn up to watch the next load of underperforming.

You could be right but I think this could be the pie that breaks Freddy's back.

Dont give me the tiredness shit,we could have played tomorrow but Fat Fred wanted it played today so he could pocket his £350,000 from skys coverage.

How true is that?

Guest The Fox

Exactly he is too pig headed and has too much misguided faith in his own ability, which his record does not come close too substantiating.

And miss out on the payout Fat Fred will have written into his contract, safe in the knowledge that he wouldn't have to sack him because he got this appointment right?

That's the whole crux of the matter - he won't quit voluntarily, so yet ANOTHER pay-off because of the Chairman's bad judgement...

Guest geordieracer

my mate told me a stat today that should scare roeder into resigning.. his previous 2 clubs hes managed at was gillingham and west ham, in both of his first seasons there they came 7th in the league, then the following season they both got relegated.. roeders first season wih newcastle.. we finished 7th last season.. we are doomed under this bloke

Guest elbee909

my mate told me a stat today that should scare roeder into resigning.. his previous 2 clubs hes managed at was gillingham and west ham, in both of his first seasons there they came 7th in the league, then the following season they both got relegated.. roeders first season wih newcastle.. we finished 7th last season.. we are doomed under this bloke

That's only the 86,494,234th time I've heard that.

Souness was NOT a proud shmuk as you put it. He was ,and is ,a greedy useless c*nt who hung on and on for a pay out.The other jock tw*t was of the same ilk. Gullit , for all his faults,at least had the honour and dignity to walk away without waiting for a golden goodbye